Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Default How to post larger images.

Anyone know how to post a large image with it being shrunk after a few mins?

I can't be sure that is the only way to do it... But if your image is hosted off-site the attachment manager on these forums can't resize the image. But if you upload it directly to this site, it will show you a minimised version that you have to click on to see.

Retired

Until CBR fixes it, I think I'm just going to put links to any images, if I use images at all in my posts. Most of the images I have are too large--they'll display on the thread, but I worry that they're too big and will cause problems for others in loading the page, so I don't do it. I've tried the attachment thing, but that just tells me the image is too large to attach. I don't have this problem with other message boards, so I'm sure it's something they can fix and maybe they will eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by thespianphryne View Post
    I can't be sure that is the only way to do it... But if your image is hosted off-site the attachment manager on these forums can't resize the image. But if you upload it directly to this site, it will show you a minimised version that you have to click on to see.
    Oddly enough, I've noticed that if someone attaches a pic, it's small, but when you quote-reply that post, the image is large.