Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Thor and Loki #5: The Tenth Realm SPOILERS

Doing this off memory sorry if I missed anything...

- Odin and Cul are back

- Thor is wrecking **** with his lightning

- Queen Angel tells Thor what happened to his sister... she was incinerated

- Thor not happy. Angela appears and declares she will face him alone

- Old King Loki thinks this is hilarious

- Thor essentially tells the Angela and the readers and the Thor fanboys who are impatient that the only reason Angela had the upper hand their last fight is that he was worn out and distracted adn that is no longer the case.

- Thor tells Angela she is fast but is she faster that lightning and blasts her down...

- Only to release that wasn't his lightning... it was Odin. Odin is preparing to tear down Heven with his children and before Thor can strike down Angela...

- Odin realizes that is his daughter and stops him. The queen angels basically banishes Angela as she is Asguardian.

- Angela isn't happy with Odin and states she will kill him or something later

- Odin, Thor, and Loki leave to go back to Asgard. Odin states he has work to do and that he loves his son and son/daughter

- Thor states he really messed up... opening up the 10th realm and almost killing his sister. Loki states he released Cul so they are even essentially. Loki then tells him that at least he is worthy (que forshadowing)

- Old King Loki is depressed because Odin never told him he loved him

- Angela is free

I liked this series. We have a 10th realm. Odin is back. Cul is released. Fun Fun
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Odin totally knows Loki isnt Kid Loki, pretty sure that whole “I know you and I love you” was in response to Loki’s “if I am loved it is because I am not known
    tumblr_nc23gbs7x21rgxa8wo1_500.jpgtumblr_nc23aq9bvm1taohzgo2_500.jpg

Ultimate Member

It's nice to see Odin not be portrayed as a total douche for once.

Not a bad conclusion at all. Everything tied up well with plenty of plots seeded to explore in each of individual series. Looking forward to Loki vs Doom though!

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

Wait...wait. Cul is back? Isn't Cul like, a super mega "I'll eat your face" baddie?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Lol Agreed. Won't last long of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You and me both.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Anyone have a pic of Ol king Loki being "He never told me he loved me"? He always has the best faces!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Anyone have a pic of Ol king Loki being "He never told me he loved me"? He always has the best faces!
    tumblr_nc23aq9bvm1taohzgo3_500.jpg odin said he loved him. (And again, I can’t really tell you how much it pleases me that Odin rolls so casually with Loki’s genderfluidity. “My child who is both.” That’s actually a+ parenting from Odin,

I wonder what possible mechanism can be used to explain Odin's not knowing the identity of the new Thor. I'm going to guess future evil Loki.

Meanwhile in one of those strange Asgardian paradoxes, isn't Odin and Cul's father Bor locked up in Hela's realm? Did Bor lose almost all of his power by dying, twice?

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    tumblr_nc23aq9bvm1taohzgo3_500.jpg odin said he loved him. (And again, I can’t really tell you how much it pleases me that Odin rolls so casually with Loki’s genderfluidity. “My child who is both.” That’s actually a+ parenting from Odin,
    I love Loki's genderfludity <3 <3 <3

And since I know what Old Loki means for poor Present Loki, Im glad to see him all mad and angry. Dude's an a$$. Entertaining, specially with his popcorn XD, but an A$$ nonetheless.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

So they couldn't let it be that angela simply beat thor they just had to give him an excuse for losing come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Doing this off memory sorry if I missed anything...

- Odin and Cul are back

- Thor is wrecking **** with his lightning

- Queen Angel tells Thor what happened to his sister... she was incinerated

- Thor not happy. Angela appears and declares she will face him alone

- Old King Loki thinks this is hilarious

- Thor essentially tells the Angela and the readers and the Thor fanboys who are impatient that the only reason Angela had the upper hand their last fight is that he was worn out and distracted adn that is no longer the case.

- Thor tells Angela she is fast but is she faster that lightning and blasts her down...

- Only to release that wasn't his lightning... it was Odin. Odin is preparing to tear down Heven with his children and before Thor can strike down Angela...

- Odin realizes that is his daughter and stops him. The queen angels basically banishes Angela as she is Asguardian.

- Angela isn't happy with Odin and states she will kill him or something later

- Odin, Thor, and Loki leave to go back to Asgard. Odin states he has work to do and that he loves his son and son/daughter

- Thor states he really messed up... opening up the 10th realm and almost killing his sister. Loki states he released Cul so they are even essentially. Loki then tells him that at least he is worthy (que forshadowing)

- Old King Loki is depressed because Odin never told him he loved him

- Angela is free

I liked this series. We have a 10th realm. Odin is back. Cul is released. Fun Fun
    I read it that thor blasts her with lightning then he hears more thunder and then proclaims that it's not his ( the second time )

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    I read it that thor blasts her with lightning then he hears more thunder and then proclaims that it's not his ( the second time )
    Could be I read it rather fast.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html