Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    agrees this is not our loki...I think Old Loki is just a character being written by his future self, and has taken a life of his own, like Leah did.

the frost giant attack in the new Thor series will be led by Laufey himself or?
    Attachment 9987
    Attachment 9988
    Attachment 9989
    ... do you read my Tumblr?

Yeah, I am like 90% sure King Loki is not actually Future Loki. Actual Future Loki has gotten himself another shadow blade somewhere (... omg. it just hit me. This is why they gave him Gram! a sword of truth, sword of the first hero of Asgard, surely that would be a powerful enough blade to get a shadow blade from to rewrite the past with....) and is trying to AVERT the awful future shown in God of Thunder by pushing his younger self down a certain path via goading from King Loki and altering certain events. And yup, looks like it will definitely be Laufey leading the charge with the frost giants. On the one hand, Loki hates Laufey, he was a terrible father and Loki hacked him to pieces himself. (I wonder if Laufey realizes this) But there is still huge potential for family conflict there. Laufey gets resurrected and sees Odin has taken his son, and not only that, his son is playing at being an Asgardian, forsaking his frost giant heritage. He'd likely be furious with BOTH Loki and Odin. All this plays off of events in 10th Realm with Angela well, so I am fairly certain this is the direction they are going with it. But, as I said above, I REALLY can not see Loki actually joining Laufey, (though he may pretend to at some point as part of some ploy, as is his way) but it will certainly add motivation on Laufey's part, and add to the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Although Cul seems strangely listless. Why isn't he raring to take over Asgard from Odin again?
    It was strongly implied that a LOT more time had passed within the sealed off Asgard than passed on the outside. The captions made mention of a lot of time passing, the Angels remarking how overgrown it was, and Loki commenting on the 'dead time' all over the place. Probably has something to do with the new calmer Cul. Possibly with Odin being a bit more mellow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ROSA13 View Post
    "If I am loved it is because I am not known.”

"I know you. I know everything you are… and I love you. Very, very much.”

Oh ****, Odin totally knows he’s not kid Loki.
    Attachment 10101
    Attachment 10102
    Yeah, pretty sure he does. But he still said he loved him, so it's not so bad. It's Thor finding out that will be the problem.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-20-2014 at 08:06 PM.