Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    I didn't like Mamba getting her nose bitten off,
    At least there was some explanation for her powers failing her, which beats out her appearance in X-Force: Sex & Violence (where X-23 is able to resist her darkforce and stab her through the chest 'just because').

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Well, I was born in '88, so, cut me some slack, sir? And I stand by the observation given that I'm pretty well-informed about the last 8-10 years of Marvel and don't recall the Society being a big deal over that time...

And honestly, it's not the name that bothers me. Snake names are awesome. But these guys haven't registered high on the threat index in ages (which is why they can all get stabbed here, I guess).
    I guess I expected them to be a little more of a challenge, considering their panel time. Can you imagine the awesomenesx of Elektra vs Crossbones or Elektra vs Shocker/Boomerang extended to that length?

Not that I am complaining, seeing Elektra mess some folks up is fun, regardless of whom she is humiliating.

another great issue but i personally HATED THE ART. felt everyone loooked wierd and poorly drawn especially elektra. i happen to like traditonal comic book art but this just seemed very sloppy to me almost on the level of igor kordey. i too hope matchmaker is alive but the rest of the supporting cast could die and i wouldn't think twice about it. loved seeing elektra bite off blackmambas nose even if it did make me wince.

To a degree I agree, Cape Crow doesn't mean much to me, though Kento and his naiveté are becoming oddly endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    To a degree I agree, Cape Crow doesn't mean much to me, though Kento and his naiveté are becoming oddly endearing.
    I like Kento so he can stick around, but you're right about Cape Crow he needs to be fleshed out a bit more.
    EDIT: Just wanted to share the nose biting scene for LoLs!
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 09-18-2014 at 12:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, but they have a silly name and that's all that matters

*cough*

League of Shadows and Court of Owls are stupid names. Serpent Society is pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I guess I expected them to be a little more of a challenge, considering their panel time. Can you imagine the awesomeness of Elektra vs Crossbones or Elektra vs Shocker/Boomerang extended to that length?

Not that I am complaining, seeing Elektra mess some folks up is fun, regardless of whom she is humiliating.
    Yeah I would've loved to see some of those fights in more detail-especially the Crossbones fight as you know that one would be brutal!

Ultimate Member

I guess we're at the Mark Millar stage of the arc now.

"Make my character bad ass by making others idiots, and adding a power to a character instead of depth makes them more interesting!"

If you're referring to her 'psychic' abilities she has had them since Millers Elektra:Assassin, it's just that not many other writers have her use them often.