View Poll Results: Which Of These Star Wars Characters Do You Like More?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Sidious

11 73.33%
  • Count Dooku

4 26.67%
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Weekly Poll 5-15-17 - Which Of These Star Wars Characters Do You Like More?

Every week I will post a new poll until we end up with one character remaining. I will start out with some fairly easy choices, but they will get harder and harder to choose.

So, here is this week's poll choices:

Darth Sidious

VS

Count Dook

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Dooku.

I mean, he's being played by Sir Christopher Lee. That is hard to beat as it is, and I don't even like Palpatine.

Extraordinary Member

Sidious.

Dooku was fine in the Clone Wars show, but he was completely wasted in the movies. Whereas Palpatine really drove ROTS, especially the opera scene.

I think Sidious/Palpatine is the best villain in the franchise. Even better than Vader imo

Oooh, this is a difficult choice. Taking the current EU, the legends EU, and the movies into account, both characters have had fantastic stories.

But just going with the movies, I'd have to give it to Palpatine. The man has been a master manipulator on a galaxy-wide scale, and yet is shown to not be a slouch when it comes to getting his hands dirty himself.