Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I ended up seeing "Fighter Flight" in advance due to the Disney XD app. It was alright, but easily the weakest of all the ones we've seen so far.

The next episode should be a big game-changer, though. Really looking forward to it.
    Without spoilers, what did you like and dislike about it, compared to the last three?

Watched it yesterday and yet another episode that seemed to focus on the dynamic between Zed and Ezra.

Some good, humourous moments during most of the episode, whether it was with the TIE Fighter, the fruit stuff, the exchanges with an Imperial officer - heh heh - and the background sound of TIE Fighters in the background, when talking with Kanan and Hera.

Nice, fun moments with Chopper and Ezra. At start, or with Zeb, at end.

Nice, Rebel victory, good heroism for the fledgling Jedi and the grumpy Lasat - whose race I hope we see more of in Star Wars period.

Some good Force stuff with Ezra as well, happy about his little victories and progress with it. Bit of a classic cliche, with the jumping out while driving, and ending up in the back, them looking back.

Can't really understand what you didn't like about it, Gamer Sly Ratchet, even if without Agent Kallus, the Inquisitor etc.

Is it Rise Of The Old Masters this week? Wonder, would that be Obi-Wan, Yoda, or Vader.

Hope everyone enjoyed the last episode, Fighter Flight.

Some very interesting clips, particularly good news about premiere rating.

Kanan V Inquisitor.

Hera and Sabine along together.

Ezra and the Force - or its' legacy?

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebe...views-ratings/

Spectacular Member MagnarTheGreat's Avatar

"Rise of the Old Masters" is the best episode since "Spark of Rebellion". The other two were not as good but still watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
    "Rise of the Old Masters" is the best episode since "Spark of Rebellion". The other two were not as good but still watchable.
    Awesome. I'm very glad to hear that, Maganar. What's it about, and what in particular did you like about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Awesome. I'm very glad to hear that, Maganar. What's it about, and what in particular did you like about it?
    Well I was trying not to spoil anything because it hasn't aired on TV yet.

I liked the opening with Chopper "assisting" Kanan trying to train Ezra. Chopper is a legit funny character.
    I liked the mission structure the cast of heroes were on.
    I liked the story and appearance of an old Jedi Master and what happens with that.
    I liked the first full appearance of a certain villain...
    I liked the action.
    I liked the resolution of the story with Kanan and Ezra.

I guess that's vague enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
    Well I was trying not to spoil anything because it hasn't aired on TV yet.

I liked the opening with Chopper "assisting" Kanan trying to train Ezra. Chopper is a legit funny character.
    I liked the mission structure the cast of heroes were on.
    I liked the story and appearance of an old Jedi Master and what happens with that.
    I liked the first full appearance of a certain villain...
    I liked the action.
    I liked the resolution of the story with Kanan and Ezra.

I guess that's vague enough.
    Okay, that sounds fairly interesting. Thanks for that. Saw that it's online, so will check out over the weekend.

Have a feeling I know who that villain and Jedi Master are.

Appreciate the feedback on it. All the thoughts on the show we can get are great.

And, when it airs, if you want to talk about it in detail here, feel more than welcome.

Mighty Member

Yeah, "Rise of the Old Masters" was the kick in the pants this show needed. The premise for next week sounds interesting too.

Just saw the latest episode, Kanan vs the Inquisitor was awesome!

After all everyone's saying here about the episode, I just can't wait to watch it. Like many other shows this week, saving it up to watch with my Dad. Watched majority of TCW with him, bar last few episodes of Season 6, so want to save it.

Hopefully a good one, after all.

The new episode "Breaking Ranks" is also very good.

I also recommend people watch the 4 episode The Clone Wars Crystal Crisis/Utapau arc on StarWars.com as companion episodes if you haven't already as it has some similar subject matter involving Kyber Crystal.

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"Rise of the Old Masters" was excellent and arguably the best episode so far. I like that Ezra was struggling during Jedi training and Chopper throwing milk cartons at him was pretty funny. Nice to see The Inquisitor in action and his lightsaber design is pretty cool.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

what is this show about? I've never seen it.

Ultimate Member

A group of ragtag outlaws trying to survive and stick it to the Empire along the way. It's very OT-like in it's structure, tone, and ideas.