Default 2014-15 Television Season

What shows are you going to check out? The upcoming season looks weaker than last fall. Flash looks like it will be incredible, i'll check out Gotham. The upcoming comedies look bleak. Bad Judge has a good premise, but the promos have underwhelmed me. Mulaney looks awful, like a unfunny Seinfeld.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'll be checking out Gotham when that comes on Channel 5 I think it's due on by the end of September. As for Flash, assuming it gets shown over here than yes I'm looking forward to that a lot.

Curious to see IZombie. Does Resurrection count as a 2014-15 series because that's only recently started over here and it's in it's first season (over here at least). That's been alright.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure I've missed something out.

Red Band Society is a show about dying kids in the hospital, talk about a downer. A t Z is supposed to be a romantic comedy, but by judging the promos it looks more like a drama to me. I bet Stalker will be a big hit, seems to tonally match Criminal Minds. People need their violence fix. I can't see Gotham failing either.

Sleepy Hollow, Agents of Shield, and Agent Carter when it comes out in the winter.

We watched first season of Arrow on DVD and I enjoyed it quite a bit, but we don't get the channel it airs on. Bummed about that.