View Poll Results: Should Spiderwoman become peters girlfreind?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • No!

38 64.41%
  • Yes!

8 13.56%
  • I think they should just be freinds

13 22.03%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    He's changed his face
    Yeah, he's the Lon Chaney of the MU, now.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I would prefer Spiderman and Betsy stayed friends and allies. She has had a bad track record with men so far, so I don't think she is looking into being in a relationship with someone new right now.

Felicia isn't really a major LGBT character. Besides that one panel in "The Evil That Men Do", we haven't seen her be in an intimate or serious relationship with any woman in the 616 universe. (Though I would support her and Psylocke together.)

I see no reason why they don't have a major male and female character who is straight a member in the LGBT community.

I think Rachel would be an excellent candidate because she is currently single having no luck with her past history, and has yet to find someone who can turn her world upside down in a good way. I think Peter would help cheer her up and give her life, and in return she would make him a better man with her guidance and morals.
    Peter could get Rachel to laugh again, at least. She doesn't really laugh all that much, or at all, anymore because of the turns her life keeps taking. So even if they didn't date, or it's short-lived, it would do wonders for her character and get her some more exposure.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I don't want this to happen.

Nor do I think it could happen. At least currently. Even if Gwen stayed in earth 616 (which I hope she does not, and I hope she gets her own series, it would bring me back to marvel) she would have to much guilt and pain to date Peter, I mean he looks like her peter almost. I think one look at our Peter would make her sad, I could not imagination it would be easy for her to date our Peter. Plus if she did, she would want it to be her Peter, of which he is not, and it would most likely not work out.

Plus is Gwen not in highschool in her universe? Thats the way it made it seem. Peter is not anymore right?

Just give her, her own series please though, haha!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I like the idea of the character a lot... I mean A LOT! But I feel like just bringing her to 616 in itself (much more so if she became Peter's girlfriend!) makes things very weird, a little too weird for Peter's life as it stands right now. In the future? Maybe, but I'd prefer she stay in her own timeline for right now and build her own future and her own name -- much like Miles Morales who I feel, as a sidenote, is ready for the 616 move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Yeah, he's the Lon Chaney of the MU, now.
    He could be anyone. Maybe he's you!

BANNED

I just hope is limited to the male gender. They could make it so, he also went trough full body plastic surgery ;-)

No please! Shes cool as ****, however she should remain seperate from our Peter.