Spectacular Member

Default Amazing Spider Man vs. Batman New 52

Do you think that ASM and Batman would be successful if they were to swap writers and artists? I would like to see Snyder and GC take as shot at Spidey.....as for Slott and Ramos, I dont think it would work, I cant imagine Ramos doing Batman at all and Slott's writing is far too campy.

Slott had a respected run on Batman Adventures, and wrote the excellent Arkham Asylum mini-series.

Snyder's one of the best writers in comics, so I'd love to see what he'd do with Spider-Man. But after Slott's done with his run.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

I don't rate either of them frankly. Snyder is too gimmicky and Slott just does'nt care anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I don't rate either of them frankly. Snyder is too gimmicky and Slott just does'nt care anymore.
    What makes Snyder gimmicky?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I'm sure Slott cares. What makes you think he does not care? If your basing that on your dislike for the last arc or so, that's opinion. Does not mean he don't care.

Sorry if it seems as though I'm attacking you. It just seems like a poor statement to make.

No too Slott on Batman. As for Snyder on Spider-Man IDK.