Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    I've been enjoying this book so far, but his statements on the last question doesn't fill me with confidence that it'll go on for more than those 11 issues. Really enjoying the setup with Lady Bullseye becoming Elektra's nemesis.

If it's going to be more of a limited series run, I would've preferred if they had allowed Mike del Mundo to do every issue, skipping a month if necessary. Iron Fist: The Living Weapon had a month off and is getting another one as well as other series in December, not mention Hawkeye. Alex Sanchez is pretty good, but a full run by del Mundo would've been amazing.
    I totally agree with giving Del Mundo time to do every issue of the series if it's only going to be a short run. I actually liked Sanchez's art in issue #6 but a whole uninterrupted run of Del Mundo would have been amazing! All New Ghost Rider is rumoured to be ending with issue #12 and that comic is taking a month off in December so why not give Del Mundo a chance to do every issue?

I am going to be super optimistic and naive: what if they relaunch it with a new creative team/pricepoint?

My other naive idea is that they'll give Blackman the Thunderbolts relaunch, and that Elektra will remain on the roster.

Marvel may do something similar with what they did with Captain Marvel and relaunch it with the same creative team but I doubt it. I wouldn't want a different writer any way as Blackman is the best!

I don't want another writer either, but I want more Elektra!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I don't want another writer either, but I want more Elektra!
    I posted earlier that maybe they could set Elektra up as the new leader of the Guild? Maybe launching a team book of assassins or have her really take a position of authority/power in the MU?

That would be fantastic. She has always struck me as a leader.