Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, Wanda has indeed a good rouges gallery, more she is given credit for, you also have Amora the Enchantress and Morgan Le Fey and The High Evolutionary and if he comes back Grim Reaper, So Indeed Scarlet Witch has some Great Foes to choice from. You also have the vast armies of the mystical relms and demons that could be a challenge only Scarlet Witch can deal with, so indeed their is much their.

I think this be a good time to for a Book for Scarlet Witch with Avengers 2 coming out and now other Marvel Females doing well in Solo Series as well! ;-)

I would indeed be Beyond Happy if this where to happen!
    Modred, Master Pandemonium & Immortus all have reason to be in there.

All-New Member

There are a couple different books that would be fun to see. Only one I would realistically buy and read right now would be Dr. Strange.

As for creative team, I would love Gaiman writing. Reading Marvel 1602, I think he would have a really good grasp on what makes a good Dr Strange story. I would be fine with just about anybody for art as long as they can handle the crazy ventures through the dark dimension.

I realize though that Gaiman is a very busy man, seeing as he writes more than just comics. I still would really just be happy to see him start a new story that is not directly connected to a previous project, even if its not the Strange book I want. Whatever it was would obviously be an insta-buy for me.