Astonishing Member

Default Raimi Spider-Man Villains Vs. Webb Spider-Man Villains

Who would win in a fight, the villains from the Raimi Spider-Man movies (Green Goblin (Norman), Dr. Octopus, Venom and Sandman) vs. the villains from the Webb Spider-Man movies (Lizard, Rhino, Green Goblin and Electro)?
    Last edited by The Overlord; 05-06-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Venom and Sandman are nothing to sneeze at, but from what I've seen people say of Rhino and Electro, I think they'd carry their team to victory.

Also, hah, I never knew ASM's director was named Webb. Probably why they chose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Mighty Member

Stalemate with Sandman and Electro being unable to take each other down.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Stalemate with Sandman and Electro being unable to take each other down.
    Lightning bolts can turn sand into glass. Is Electro capable of putting out that much juice?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Team Raimi versus Team Webb

Green Goblin vs Green Goblin: The Goblins
    -Norman should be able to beat Harry, having much better firepower, not to mention better strength, durability and flight feats.

Dr. Octopus vs Rhino: The Machines
    -Doc Ock may be smarter, but Rhino's armor is full coverage and he has a lot of firepower.

Venom vs Lizard: The Monsters
    -Venom may be a little faster and more agile, and is definitely a lot stronger, able to keep up with a stronger version Spiderman.

Sandman vs Electro: The Elementals
    -Sandman could be hurt by firepower and physical force, so its not impossible that Electro could take him down with enough blasts; of course, Electro can be hurt by physical attacks too, but he's faster and has a better dodge.

ROUND 2

Green Goblin vs Electro
    -Electro is quicker and should have enough firepower to get the job done. He'll have to be carefull about those disintegration grenades though.

Venom vs Rhino
    -Venom has superior strength and speed, though Rhino has more firepower. Venom will have to be careful about all the firepower Rhino has, but his reflexes and strength should allow him to dance around the firepower long enough to get in close, and then Venom's superior strength should probably win this.

ROUND 3

Venom vs Electro
    -Given his speed and firepower, Electro should be able to take Venom down eventually.

Winner: Webb, but just barely.

I know it wont actually be that simple, but I think the above analysis does correctly show that it will be a close fight that team Webb will just barely win, mostly because of Electro.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Lightning bolts can turn sand into glass. Is Electro capable of putting out that much juice?
    Without a power supply for Electro, and with all of the sand available to Sandman, I don't like his chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Depends.

Beginning of the movie Electro? Likely not.

Electro after he drained the entire city? Yeah, pretty much.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile