Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Originals

Currently MagSeven

Think I missed something. Klaus bit Marcel, but he didn't seem as sick as the other vampires. Is that because Klaus was weakened or that because the Guererra wolves venom is stronger? Some other reason?

Incredible Member

Well I know I missed the part where it made sense for Klaus to give a super powerful and super untrustworthy witch his blood, aka the single 'most likely to get you screwed over by a witch' ingredient.

Seriously. That is the single stupidest thing he has ever or could ever do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    Well I know I missed the part where it made sense for Klaus to give a super powerful and super untrustworthy witch his blood, aka the single 'most likely to get you screwed over by a witch' ingredient.

Seriously. That is the single stupidest thing he has ever or could ever do.
    I know right? For a supposed intelligent vampire he was holding onto the idiot ball with that one.

Klaus has never been especially smart. He gets by on raw power, mostly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Forgot that Elijah is the more smarter and diplomatic of the bunch. Also really Marcel? Attacking Klaus and Elijah half cocked? Worked out well for you last time. Oh wait, it didn't.

Season finale is gonna be interesting. The Guerrera wolves was my favorite part of the episode. That and Elijah just beating the snot out of all those vamps.
    " I've always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it ... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done — and been — fades, I hope I will be seen ... in a different light." - Hal Jordan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LanternWolf View Post
    Season finale is gonna be interesting. The Guerrera wolves was my favorite part of the episode. That and Elijah just beating the snot out of all those vamps.
    Elijah's shaping up to be one of my favorite vampires

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Elijah's shaping up to be one of my favorite vampires
    He's just so much cooler than Klaus. Klaus has the problem of letting his emotions get the better of him.
    " I've always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it ... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done — and been — fades, I hope I will be seen ... in a different light." - Hal Jordan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LanternWolf View Post
    He's just so much cooler than Klaus. Klaus has the problem of letting his emotions get the better of him.
    That and he does have the tendency of being pretty reckless

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I don't think that's entirely fair. I think he does try to do rely on scheming as much as possible, with raw strength as plan B. The way he regained his kingdom from Marcel for example... he attemped to infiltrate it even though he obviously had the raw strength to just take it anytime he wanted.

He's a smart character, who is a bit over confident at times and overly emotional. He's not stupid, but he can allow his emotionals to overshadow his judgement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think that's entirely fair. I think he does try to do rely on scheming as much as possible, with raw strength as plan B. The way he regained his kingdom from Marcel for example... he attemped to infiltrate it even though he obviously had the raw strength to just take it anytime he wanted.

He's a smart character, who is a bit over confident at times and overly emotional. He's not stupid, but he can allow his emotionals to overshadow his judgement.
    He's not an idiot true but when compared to Elijah I find Elijah to be the true brains of the trio because Klaus does tend to let his emotions get the better of him and it causes Klaus to end up making mistakes that would come back to bite him. Meanwhile Elijah handles things on a more rational and diplomatic approach.

He's not an idiot true but when compared to Elijah I find Elijah to be the true brains of the trio because Klaus does tend to let his emotions get the better of him and it causes Klaus to end up making mistakes that would come back to bite him. Meanwhile Elijah handles things on a more rational and diplomatic approach.
    Elijah is usually the smarter of the two, and arguably the smartest guy on either show. Though even he carried the idiot ball a bit when he saved Klaus at the end of the second season of Vampire Diaries when they gang were about to off him. Obviously in hindsight Klaus not dying turned out to be a good thing, but at the time Elijah came off looking like a dumb ass.

Overall I'm definately looking foreward to both the finale of Originals and Vampire Diaries. VD is particular left us with a bit of a shocker at the end there.

BANNED

Elijah is usually the smarter of the two, and arguably the smartest guy on either show. Though even he carried the idiot ball a bit when he saved Klaus at the end of the second season of Vampire Diaries when they gang were about to off him. Obviously in hindsight Klaus not dying turned out to be a good thing, but at the time Elijah came off looking like a dumb ass.

Overall I'm definately looking foreward to both the finale of Originals and Vampire Diaries. VD is particular left us with a bit of a shocker at the end there.
    In fairness on Elijah's part carrying the idiot ball is the common trait on that show. Even he cant escape that.

In fairness on Elijah's part carrying the idiot ball is the common trait on that show. Even he cant escape that.
    For all the good things you can say about these shows, you can certainly argue the protagonists at times aren't written as smart as one might expect.

In the case of the VD thats sometimes excusable since a good portion of the characters are really just a bunch of teenagers, who are placed in a postion where they sometimes need to save the earth. But certainly most of the vamps can't use that excuse.

BANNED

For all the good things you can say about these shows, you can certainly argue the protagonists at times aren't written as smart as one might expect.

In the case of the VD thats sometimes excusable since a good portion of the characters are really just a bunch of teenagers, who are placed in a postion where they sometimes need to save the earth. But certainly most of the vamps can't use that excuse.
    Elena and those who aren't Damon and Stefan I'll give ya but honestly Damon and Stefan should know better. I guess what makes The Originals smarter is that they're older than the rest.