Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    this is actually a good match up.

i see ivy winning this fight. she'll probably summon plants that release sleep inducing pollen or toxins strong enough to paralyze vixen.
    The environment would definitely be a huge factor in their battle. Ivy might have the advantage in a rainforest, but Vixen might win in an environment like the Sahara Desert.

Either way, I would love to see these two meet up. I can see them fighting it out just as easily as I can see them teaming up.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The environment would definitely be a huge factor in their battle. Ivy might have the advantage in a rainforest, but Vixen might win in an environment like the Sahara Desert.

Either way, I would love to see these two meet up. I can see them fighting it out just as easily as I can see them teaming up.
    how powerful is nu52 poison ivy? haven't kept up with the bat books lately.

sometimes ivy is written uber powerful, like when she summoned plants and made a dessert into a rainforest (in the non continuity justice series).

now this is a fight i would pay for..

and i would pick the main man to win this fight.

BANNED

Could a mod maybe change the spelling of the thread's title so I can stop thinking of this cover?

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Could a mod maybe change the spelling of the thread's title so I can stop thinking of this cover?

sorry dude. spelling was never really my strong suit.