Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would also like to see Ocean Master battle Hawkman:

I think this would be an interesting fight and the environment would definitely be a factor in determining who wins. Hawkman's armor makes him very tough and his wings give him an aerial advantage. However Ocean Master's trident allows him to fire lightning/electricity giving him a ranged attack which can definitely suit him.

I think Ocean Master might win, but Hawkman would definitely make it a tough fight.
    pre nu52 i would probably have favored hawkman. but arthur and orm got major buffs recently.

i see ocean master calling lightning from the skies, and hawkman would get hit eventually. if carter plummets to the open sea.....

BANNED

Captain Boomerang vs Green Arrow. In fact, Boomerbutt should permanently move to Ollie's rouges gallery, as he makes a much better fit there then he ever did in Flash's.

Batman vs
    Black_Manta_0004.jpg

Both lost their parents at a young age which changed them forever, Black Manta took a darker path and swore vengeance. Could see some interesting dialogue between the two. Manta is no pushover either, he's human but still manages to give the New 52 powered up Aquaman a hard time, would be a great matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tec15 View Post
    Captain Boomerang vs Green Arrow. In fact, Boomerbutt should permanently move to Ollie's rouges gallery, as he makes a much better fit there then he ever did in Flash's.
    i like this match up actually. digger might be the underdog in this fight, but he's used to fighting a man who runs at light speed, and teams up often with the suicide squad.

it would also be fun to read the in-fight verbal tirade between ollie and digger.

i believe ollie will still win though.

I would like to see:

Sinestro

vs.

Wonder Woman

I'm not sure who would win. DCnU 52 Wonder Woman has some new tricks up her sleeve with her God-Mode abilities, but Sinestro has always been a crafty and dangerous foe. I like the clash in styles between the two: Sinestro represents DC's cosmic side while Wonder Woman represents its more archaic/mythological side.
    one thing i like about this is its potential to escalate.

first sinestro fights wonderwoman.

then sinestro calls in a squad of yellow lanterns. wonder woman does the same.

then we get a full fledged invasion of themyscira by the sinestro corps.

and the amazons get a deus ex machina rescue from the olympian gods.

the remaining fear lanterns retreat and vow to return for round two.

Fantastic Member

Black Adam versus Wonder Woman! Let's see her let loose!

Fantastic Member

Batman vs Black Manta

Green Arrow vs Poison Ivy

Spectacular Member

Some more I came up with:

Martian Manhunter vs. General Zod

or

Martian Manhunter vs. the Manhunter robots

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Black Adam versus Wonder Woman! Let's see her let loose!
    now this would be a great fight.

I would like to see:

Sinestro

vs.

Wonder Woman

I'm not sure who would win. DCnU 52 Wonder Woman has some new tricks up her sleeve with her God-Mode abilities, but Sinestro has always been a crafty and dangerous foe. I like the clash in styles between the two: Sinestro represents DC's cosmic side while Wonder Woman represents its more archaic/mythological side.

I would also like to see Vixen battle with Poison Ivy. I like their powers and I like the idea of the Red vs. the Green. A fight in the rainforest would be an awesome chance for both of them to display their unique abilities.

vs.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

this is actually a good match up.

i see ivy winning this fight. she'll probably summon plants that release sleep inducing pollen or toxins strong enough to paralyze vixen.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    As much as I favor Ollie, I think Bane is supposed to be a tactical genius and exteremelly cunning.

I think Ollie's advantage would be his range and trick arrows. Close quarter combat... Bane would probably dominate.
    Olie is still a very good hand to hand fighter and also very strategy it could be an interesting match up. However I wouldn't mind him fighting Ra's A Ghul either.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkasara View Post
    Maxie Zeus versus Wonder Woman: This has probably happened in some form before, but it could be done again. I picture Maxie Zeus dealing in Olympian/Amazonian weapons & artifacts.
    Especially interesting when Zeus is WW's father. If somehow Maxie Zeus knew og think this it could be rather interesting.

I also want to see Starfire and nuLobo battle one another. Maybe they met sometime in the past when Lobo tried to capture Starfire.

vs.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I would also like to see Starfire and Lobo battle with Mongul. I would think that if Starfire knows who Mongul is, then she should especially hate him since he is known for enslaving various beings throughout the cosmos. In regards to Lobo, maybe the two of them simply don't like one another and so have a few scraps among the stars.

vs.