Thread: Artist voting

Default Artist voting

How would you feel about fan's voting on artist? Say each month the fans vote on how well the artist has done in the fans opinion. I know artist are probably under contract and are signed of for a certain number of issues. Imagine though, you have a yes or no poll and the question is "Did you like the artwork in :blank:?" and the poll turns out to be 95% no and 5% yes and it is consistently in the same ballpark every month. Then you would know not to renew that artists contract and maybe place them somewhere else. It might increase the popularity by putting a more fitting artist to a more appropriate book or not use them all together.

Is it time for us to have a say in what artist we want and what artist we don't want?

Niffleheim

I would love that after the horrors I have seen from just the previews of Storm #3 lol!

BANNED

People would abuse it.

Niffleheim

If ppl will abuse it does that mean then it's ok for the artist to abuse the readers?

I guess your right. I forgot about people casting multiple hundreds of votes.

KILL THIS THREAD IF THERE IS A MODERATOR AROUND.

Fantastic Member

If its not too late, what if each copy came with a code yo enter to vote? Similar to the digital code in paper copies or provided when you buy the digital copy. One code allows one vote. Prevents abuse. Buy the downside is if you dislike an artist, you typically avoid buying the book,but if you knew it could make a difference it could help.