Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Do you have X-Force #2? That's going to skyrocket too according to Liefeld. Garrison Kane is probably going to play a large role in the film.
    Hmm.. I wouldnt be too sure about that prediction, unless its going to take quite some time.. currently you can still get a copy at $10 .. but I'm sure once the film releases it will go up. But that means so will NM 98.

But to answer your question... Yes. I actually have 2 copies of X-Force #2 ... I have all the X-force titles surrounding deadpool, Ultimate Spider-Man appearances, Wolverine Origins, Agent X's and like I said most issues of Deadpool titled stuff. I have 3.5 short boxes of only deadpool comics.

Missing only some DP stuff:
    Merc with Mouth 13
    65&69 of Vol. 1
    57,59,60 of Vol. 2
    Corps 7
    Deadpool 1000
    What if Venom issue
    X-Men Origins Deadpool 1
    Black Panther 23 (cat trap part 2)

and of course New Mutants 98 - I just dont have the money to fund that kind of purchase now so its a bummer. Maybe in time.. a long time haha Sucks being so close yet so far lol
    Last edited by tfranzone; 09-23-2014 at 11:18 AM.

For me, the must haves are...

Deadpool Classic Vol. 1
    Cable & Deadpool
    Uncanny X-Force by RR

the honorable mention essentials...

Joe Kelly's run
    Early issues of X-Force volume 1

Deadpool is too gimmicky for me to enjoy solo; but I do enjoy the character.

Quote Originally Posted by tfranzone View Post
    Hmm.. I wouldnt be too sure about that prediction, unless its going to take quite some time.. currently you can still get a copy at $10 .. but I'm sure once the film releases it will go up. But that means so will NM 98.
    That's what I meant.. I'm sure the prices will go up once the film releases. Stock up! They're still in some 25 cent bins!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    For me, the must haves are...

Deadpool Classic Vol. 1
    Cable & Deadpool
    Uncanny X-Force by RR

the honorable mention essentials...

Joe Kelly's run
    Early issues of X-Force volume 1

Deadpool is too gimmicky for me to enjoy solo; but I do enjoy the character.
    I think Kelly's run is as essential as it gets. That's an understandable opinion though.. I loved him in Uncanny X-Force. One of my favorite runs.

Amazing Member

Thanks for this. I'm going to try to wait longer to sell any copies of Xforce 2 I have, but before the movie releases.. Anything I sell to be put towards NM 98 will need to be done before 2016. Once the movie hits, its probably going to cost about $300 for a raw copy of NM 98. The quicker you get it now, even though its doubled already, the better. I probably wont ever get a copy though bc even though I've been selling a lot lately, its all going towards paying off an egagement ring and not a comic book.. gotta keep the prorities straight. One day though.. maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by tfranzone View Post
    Thanks for this. I'm going to try to wait longer to sell any copies of Xforce 2 I have, but before the movie releases.. Anything I sell to be put towards NM 98 will need to be done before 2016. Once the movie hits, its probably going to cost about $300 for a raw copy of NM 98. The quicker you get it now, even though its doubled already, the better. I probably wont ever get a copy though bc even though I've been selling a lot lately, its all going towards paying off an egagement ring and not a comic book.. gotta keep the prorities straight. One day though.. maybe.
    Substitute grad school tuition for engagement ring and we're pretty much in the same boat. I fear I'll never get my hands on that issue. Congratulations on the ring and engagement though!

Now things are just starting to get crazy.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/...l-card-really/

Amazing Member

Substitute grad school tuition for engagement ring and we're pretty much in the same boat. I fear I'll never get my hands on that issue. Congratulations on the ring and engagement though!
    Thanks... all the best to you as well!

Now things are just starting to get crazy.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/09/...l-card-really/
    I can only imagine how ridiculous it will get come 2016.. makes me kinda wonder how much my full collection of deadpool books will be worth though in time. When the time is right, if it ever got to be worth something absurd, I'd probably sell it all.

Amazing Member

so I got one of my copies of X-Force #2 signed by Liefeld at NYCC this past weekend. CGC has witnesses on hand and I paid the $40 to have it sent to be slabbed. Hopefully it comes back at least a 8.0 I'm sure the value on a slabbed singature series would be pretty decent.