Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Default New Bruce Timm DC Project- Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but I read that Bruce Timm and Alan Burnett are reuniting to make "Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles, a three-episode animated series streaming on Machinima and building up to the movie of the same name."

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/09...rs-chronicles/

I hope that this is more DCAU/Justice League Doom movies based and there's no New 52 pollution. I also hope that this could become an ongoing thing.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member

This would have nothing to do with DCAU. There also wouldn't be any "new 52 pollution" however the line up would consist of the trinity, Barry, Hal, cyborg and either Aquaman or shazam.

BANNED

If by "pollution" you mean the colors of Superman's pants, then you may be disappointed. If youbare referring to say, Azz's Wonder Woman continuity, I wouldn't be so sure.

Apparently, this will be a darker, more serious take on the universe,
    I guess this won't be for me.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    This would have nothing to do with DCAU. There also wouldn't be any "new 52 pollution" however the line up would consist of the trinity, Barry, Hal, cyborg and either Aquaman or shazam.
    Where are you getting that from (making it up)? The line-up hasn't been announced outside of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Honestly we won't know what the lineup is going to be aside from Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I don't care about New 52 "pollution."

I care that Bruce Timm is one of the people who escalated the "Batgod" phenomenon to unprecedented levels because he's a total Bat-fanboy. I care that Superman and Wonder Woman were jokes the last time he had control of them.

I also care that I'm sick of "dark" interpretations of the Justice League. I've got the Injustice comic for that.

"Bruce Timm" + "Dark" = I'm not buying it.

Honestly, some "New 52 pollution" may have almost made me interested in this. Some of that New 52 "pollution" includes a Batman who DOESN'T make the rest of the Justice League look like incompetent morons, I remind you. New 52 "pollution" includes one of the most powerful versions of Superman ever, and THE most powerful version of Wonder Woman ever. New 52 "pollution" includes a Wonder Woman who doesn't pine for the almighty Batgod like a Twilight fan pining for Edward.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    I don't care about New 52 "pollution."

I care that Bruce Timm is one of the people who escalated the "Batgod" phenomenon to unprecedented levels because he's a total Bat-fanboy. I care that Superman and Wonder Woman were jokes the last time he had control of them.

I also care that I'm sick of "dark" interpretations of the Justice League. I've got the Injustice comic for that.

"Bruce Timm" + "Dark" = I'm not buying it.

Honestly, some "New 52 pollution" may have almost made me interested in this. Some of that New 52 "pollution" includes a Batman who DOESN'T make the rest of the Justice League look like incompetent morons, I remind you. New 52 "pollution" includes one of the most powerful versions of Superman ever, and THE most powerful version of Wonder Woman ever. New 52 "pollution" includes a Wonder Woman who doesn't pine for the almighty Batgod like a Twilight fan pining for Edward.
    Pretty much this, plus i can't stand how he portrays the Gl's ring, one of the most powerful item in the universe is reduced to shooting laser beams and making force field orbs, its like Booster Gold coloured green.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    I care that Superman and Wonder Woman were jokes the last time he had control of them.
    If you want to see a joke Superman and Wonder Woman, go watch Justice League: War. Some of the worst crap I've ever seen. Bruce Timm's Justice League is the best interpretation of the League there has been (the original seven, not Unlimited). Its popularity is unprecedented for Justice League, which must count for something.

Astonishing Member

Morrison's JLA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Timm's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Pretty much this, plus i can't stand how he portrays the Gl's ring, one of the most powerful item in the universe is reduced to shooting laser beams and making force field orbs, its like Booster Gold coloured green.
    are you talking about GLTas that timm produced? that was a great cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    If you want to see a joke Superman and Wonder Woman, go watch Justice League: War. Some of the worst crap I've ever seen. Bruce Timm's Justice League is the best interpretation of the League there has been (the original seven, not Unlimited). Its popularity is unprecedented for Justice League, which must count for something.
    qft
    it still on air, It's really popular for a show that ended many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Superman and Wonder Woman were jokes on that show.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    we didn't watched the same show

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    are you talking about GLTas that timm produced? that was a great cartoon
    Nah i enjoyed that, was really fun when Kilowog said he can only make hammers, i'm talking about how the ring works in JL/JLU its most orbs and lasers beams with the occasional wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Hardly. That show spawned a whole new generation of Wonder Woman fans, and Superman had some of his best moments ever in "Hereafter," "A Better World," "Twilight," and several other episodes.