Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

I was thinking of buying Monster-Sized Hellboy. I am assuming that there will be more of these for the rest of the franchise until all of it collected?

Incredible Member

Question:

Are Weird Tales and Short Stories only available as two-volume sets (so total 4 trades), or have they been included in any of the fatter trades or plan to be in the future?

Thanks!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I was thinking of buying Monster-Sized Hellboy. I am assuming that there will be more of these for the rest of the franchise until all of it collected?
    I hope so. BPRD would have to be multiple volumes. If one thing's for sure, it's that Dark Horse will repackage all Mignola-verse books in multiple permutations, so one just has to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Question:

Are Weird Tales and Short Stories only available as two-volume sets (so total 4 trades), or have they been included in any of the fatter trades or plan to be in the future?

Thanks!
    There’s a Weird Tales Omnibus that collects the two together
    https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/3011...eird-Tales-TPB

The two Short Story collections are already Omnibuses of multiple trades collected together. So they are unlikely to be condensed again

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skinkie View Post

The two Short Story collections are already Omnibuses of multiple trades collected together. So they are unlikely to be condensed again
    Gotcha, thanks!

Incredible Member

Do you think 1946-1948 + Vampire will come back into print and would it finally be a combined volume?

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Do you think 1946-1948 + Vampire will come back into print and would it finally be a combined volume?
    1946-1948 will be back in print at some point. The Omnibuses are always brought back. But they won’t add Vampire to it. There are plans to “someday” return to that once Ba and Moon have time. Presumably the goal is too more arcs so Vampire can have its own separate Omnibus. Whether or not they’ll reprint the TPB again, I don’t know

Incredible Member

1946-1948 will be back in print at some point. The Omnibuses are always brought back. But they won’t add Vampire to it. There are plans to “someday” return to that once Ba and Moon have time. Presumably the goal is too more arcs so Vampire can have its own separate Omnibus. Whether or not they’ll reprint the TPB again, I don’t know
    Got it. Will wait for the reprint. Thanks!