• Hellboy: Being Human
    • Hellboy versus the Aztec Mummy
    • Hellboy Gets Married
    • The Coffin Man
    • The Coffin Man 2: The Rematch
    • House of the Living Dead
    • Midnight Circus
    • The Silent Sea

As far as I know, Krampusnacht, Hellboy vs. Lobster Johnson, Return of the Lambton Worm, Mood Swings, The Last Witch of Fairfield, and Happy New Year, Ava Galluci will be going to Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. omnibus editions. Personally, I hope there's two more OGNs in the pipeline that can fill up the rest of the next library edition.
    When you say omnibus editions, do you mean the TPB, or will they literally only be reprinted in the omnibus format?

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    When you say omnibus editions, do you mean the TPB, or will they literally only be reprinted in the omnibus format?
    Oh, they'll almost certainly come out in TPB first.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Oh, they'll almost certainly come out in TPB first.
    Oh excellent. Thought you’d heard something that was gonna force me to wait for the omnibuses instead of buying the trades to read.

Fantastic Member

Hi all. I am in the UK and I recently started reading the Hell on Earth Omnibi and I noticed that vol. 3 is out of stock pretty much everywhere I look. What's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Hi all. I am in the UK and I recently started reading the Hell on Earth Omnibi and I noticed that vol. 3 is out of stock pretty much everywhere I look. What's the deal?
    Not sure since I didn't think it was published all that long ago.

Don't know if the upcoming end of the overall B.P.R.D. series this month or if the upcoming new Hellboy movie release are playing a part in this or not.

Does anybody else know?

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Don't worry, it's being reprinted right now.

All-New Member

If the first Witchfinder omnibus is going to reprint the first 3 trades, do we have any predictions on what the inevitable second volume will have? Obviously it will have trades 4 & 5, and the uncollected short story. But what else? Is there another mini-series in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Wahlers View Post
    If the first Witchfinder omnibus is going to reprint the first 3 trades, do we have any predictions on what the inevitable second volume will have? Obviously it will have trades 4 & 5, and the uncollected short story. But what else? Is there another mini-series in the works?
    At the time Witchfinder: The Gates of Heaven was announced, Chris Roberson said there would be another five-issue miniseries.

Secret Wars II Apologist DantonR's Avatar

What is the paper like in the omnibus edition paperbacks? Smooth and glossy or more like the Marvel Epic Collections?

All-New Member

This is cool. Hellboy collection.

Quote Originally Posted by DantonR View Post
    What is the paper like in the omnibus edition paperbacks? Smooth and glossy or more like the Marvel Epic Collections?
    The same as the trades editions.

Amazing Member

So, any chances of a Hellboy library editions number 7? With Hellboy in Mexico and everything else we haven't gotten yet? I've been dying to get the Richard Corben story with Hellboy fighting the Universal monsters in Mexico in a library editions!

Also, I wonder if we'll ever get any omnibus for the miniseries like Frankenstein Underground. I've been refusing to buy the paperbacks, hoping everything will get the omnibus treatment one day. Same with Hellboy and the bprd!

Quote Originally Posted by fred25_ca View Post
    So, any chances of a Hellboy library editions number 7? With Hellboy in Mexico and everything else we haven't gotten yet? I've been dying to get the Richard Corben story with Hellboy fighting the Universal monsters in Mexico in a library editions!

Also, I wonder if we'll ever get any omnibus for the miniseries like Frankenstein Underground. I've been refusing to buy the paperbacks, hoping everything will get the omnibus treatment one day. Same with Hellboy and the bprd!
    Well, Witchfinder is on the way later this year, editor Katii O'Brien has confirmed tentative plans for Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. omnibuses, but you'll have a long wait for Lobster Johnson (they're waiting for that series to wrap up so they can collect the stories in a nice order). Katii's even mentioned plans for an omnibus collecting some of the one-shot series, though she didn't elaborate beyond that.

Unfortunately there's not enough material for a seventh Hellboy library edition yet. Maybe if we get two more OGNs (or maybe they could just do absolutely massive sketchbook sections). I really want to see the rest of Hellboy in Mexico, The Midnight Circus, Being Human, and Into the Silent Sea in that larger format.

All-New Member

Has there been any word on when the final BPRD omnibus will be released (for The Devil You Know)? I guess the trade didn't come out that long ago but I can't find any mention of plans for the hardcover.

Katii O'Brien mentioned it in a video interview a while back, but only in a vague "eventually we'll do it" kind of way. It is coming, but I wouldn't expect it until at least two years after the final trade came out.