Thread: Three Way

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Three Way

What 3 characters have the ability to defeat one of the trio yet lose to the other? (ie, A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A)

Is this possible? Don't include teams since groups could always stalemate groups.

1. Marvel
    2. DC
    3. Other
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Mighty Member

Ghost (Marvel) -> Cassandra Cain (DC) -> random psyker (WH40K) maybe? Don't know Ghost's speed (needs to be fast enough not to get blitzed by Batgirl, but not fast enough to blitz the psyker.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Ghost (Marvel) -> Cassandra Cain (DC) -> random psyker (WH40K) maybe? Don't know Ghost's speed (needs to be fast enough not to get blitzed by Batgirl, but not fast enough to blitz the psyker.
    I didn't mean all three had to come from 3 different universes. I meant 3 of Marvel, 3 of DC, or 3 of another universe. (ie, Batman >Nightwing>Cass Cain>Batman... I know that may not be true I'm just showing an example)
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    I didn't mean all three had to come from 3 different universes. I meant 3 of Marvel, 3 of DC, or 3 of another universe. (ie, Batman >Nightwing>Cass Cain>Batman... I know that may not be true I'm just showing an example)
    Just to state that isn't true. Cass beats bruce hands down.

Fantomex > Prof X > Colossus > Fantomex > etc.

Fantomex's mask makes him immune to telepathy so he can just shoot the Prof. The Prof can shut down Peter, and Peter is too durable for Fantomex.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Fantomex > Prof X > Colossus > Fantomex > etc.

Fantomex's mask makes him immune to telepathy so he can just shoot the Prof. The Prof can shut down Peter, and Peter is too durable for Fantomex.
    wow! great job! and great name... lol