Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I read the scene through the prism of the past for a moment (as they've stated a time or two in passing). If Lois had been married in the new52 during these events, how would that look in comparison to the modern status quo (Lana-Super/Clark's best friend/past GF, Lois-Superman's true believer/Clark's acquaintance and WW-the current lover/GF)? Lana definitely would have been getting the response of "not cool" then (not going to even comment on the WW part because that would be kind of obvious and not relevant to this scene). I almost wonder if reseting the uni was in part to redeem Lana a bit as well (If I recall, she had become a bit of a possible cheater pre-52 and the last we saw of her had her on Clark's bad side).

With that said, it's not pre-DCnU
    Last edited by UltraWoman; 09-24-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Wow...if what I've heard is true, pretty damn sure I know what the rewrites were for now.

spoilers:
    Apparently after being defeated Brainiac somehow ends up in a place where he can view different worlds of the multiverse. And pre-new 52 (or its copy at least) is among them. This has gotta be set up for Blood Moon and/or the 2015 event, and probably something late word on high wanted Pak and Soule to put in. Never would have figured that Doomed out of all other stories would be the one to fire the first shot on this.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-24-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Wow...if what I've heard is true, pretty damn sure I know what the rewrites were for now.

spoilers:
    Apparently after being defeated Brainiac somehow ends up in a place where he can view different worlds of the multiverse. And pre-new 52 (or its copy at least) is among them. This has gotta be set up for Blood Moon and/or the 2015 event, and probably something late word on high wanted Pak and Soule to put in. Never would have figured that Doomed out of all other stories would be the one to fire the first shot on this.
    end of spoilers
    The rewrites had nothing to do with the inclusion of the multiverse at the end, as it's pretty much a nonscripted page.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Still can't believe that final page of the issue. I mean, look at spoilers:
    Kuder's Superman and all the classic heroes
    end of spoilers there. It's just so beautiful. Also, I wasn't the biggest fan of the arc, but that was a pretty great wrap up. I definitely enjoyed it.
    Last edited by AwesomeUsername; 09-24-2014 at 03:23 AM.

Ahh, I see. But hell, just wanted a reason to write it anyway because it sounds damn awesome. (Oh, and spoiler tags, since this is the Preview thread).

I guess Bleeding Cool was right again.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-24-2014 at 01:45 AM.