Page 68 of 145 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2162
  1. #1006
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Guys I don't have any allies. I'd appreciate if you could add me:

    https://www.facebook.com/orkun.orbay
    Just sent one.

  2. #1007
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,852

    Default

    So.... I got placed in Diamond in latest PvP season. Now I am ALWAYS matched against people with full bonuses, double the Health I have on my Agent or heroes.

    How am I supposed to win PvP matches for my missions? ._.

  3. #1008
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    If the GB dies and owner collects the 10 LB before you can fight it, it goes away.
    I did not know this. I just sent out a Group Boss and will now leave it for a few days even after it's dead for people to see if it helps anyone
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

  4. #1009
    Extraordinary Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So.... I got placed in Diamond in latest PvP season. Now I am ALWAYS matched against people with full bonuses, double the Health I have on my Agent or heroes.

    How am I supposed to win PvP matches for my missions? ._.
    select the lowest rated opponent and hope for the best, good news is you typically only have to win 3, the 5s are only participation

    not really a fan of using pvp battles for pve tasks either

  5. #1010
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Just got the 8th cover. Spock recruited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Got SpOck today - took 180 lockboxes


    I never, ever got used to this nickname. There's only one Spock to me.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  6. #1011
    Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post


    I never, ever got used to this nickname. There's only one Spock to me.
    Live long and prosper Starleafgirl

  7. #1012
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post


    I never, ever got used to this nickname. There's only one Spock to me.
    You and my brother have something in common. He hates the "Spock" nickname for Otto as Spider-Man.

  8. #1013

    Default

    I've been doing good so far with SO27. Got both Miles and SpOck. I'm excited for the second part of this SO to start. Does anybody know if Spider-Man Noir and Spiderman 2099 are confirmed as the heroes yet?

  9. #1014
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Live long and prosper Starleafgirl
    Haha, live long and prosper, Nightstar1441.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    You and my brother have something in common. He hates the "Spock" nickname for Otto as Spider-Man.
    Awesome. ;D Can't we call him Doc Arachnid or something? Hah. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Definitely Not Blitzcrank View Post
    Does anybody know if Spider-Man Noir and Spiderman 2099 are confirmed as the heroes yet?
    Not confirmed, as far as I know.

    I'm really hoping Spider-Gwen is the reward hero of the second part of this Spec Ops, but I also know this game is rarely as cool as I want it to be.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  10. #1015
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Not confirmed, as far as I know.

    I'm really hoping Spider-Gwen is the reward hero of the second part of this Spec Ops, but I also know this game is rarely as cool as I want it to be.
    I expect Spider-Gwen as the next Spider-Verse Spec Ops reward. (Do we know how many parts Spider-Verse is supposed to have? I would love to see Miguel and Mayday as rewards.)

    Of course, our next Spec Ops reward is Scott Lang. So it'll be awhile before the next Spider-Verse Spec Ops.

  11. #1016
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Alabama :(
    Posts
    3,692

    Default

    I hope Hank and Jan get alternate costumes in the Ant-Man spec-ops. I know they probably won't get movie costumes, but it would be nice to have alts.

  12. #1017
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I hope Hank and Jan get alternate costumes in the Ant-Man spec-ops. I know they probably won't get movie costumes, but it would be nice to have alts.
    That's my hope!

    But why do you think we aren't getting the movie costumes? I think we are for both. Not that I want them I mean both have many other great costumes.

  13. #1018
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I expect Spider-Gwen as the next Spider-Verse Spec Ops reward. (Do we know how many parts Spider-Verse is supposed to have? I would love to see Miguel and Mayday as rewards.)

    Of course, our next Spec Ops reward is Scott Lang. So it'll be awhile before the next Spider-Verse Spec Ops.
    I love Mayday Parker so much more than Spider-Gwen, but considering which one is "hot" at Marvel right now (and will have a title after Secret Wars), I'm trying to set somewhat realistic expectations for this, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I hope Hank and Jan get alternate costumes in the Ant-Man spec-ops. I know they probably won't get movie costumes, but it would be nice to have alts.
    Jan's not in the movie though, right? Or do you mean Hope Van Dyne?

    (They better have a darn good explanation in the movie for why Scott's the one in the Ant-Man suit and not Hank's daughter. I get that they need Scott to steal it, but then why doesn't Hope wear it...? Makes more sense than trusting a thief who doesn't even know how to throw a punch, right?)
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  14. #1019
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I love Mayday Parker so much more than Spider-Gwen, but considering which one is "hot" at Marvel right now (and will have a title after Secret Wars), I'm trying to set somewhat realistic expectations for this, lol.
    Same here. I suppose it depends on many Spider-Verse Spec Ops we actually get, because I think Gwen, Miguel, and Mayday are the biggest Spiders we don't yet have. At least Mayday was taken out of the Spider-Verse series and given her own back-up during Secret Wars, so that's something.

    Jan's not in the movie though, right? Or do you mean Hope Van Dyne?

    (They better have a darn good explanation in the movie for why Scott's the one in the Ant-Man suit and not Hank's daughter. I get that they need Scott to steal it, but then why doesn't Hope wear it...? Makes more sense than trusting a thief who doesn't even know how to throw a punch, right?)
    Jan is supposedly in the movie in a flashback. But rumor is she's in a full body costume like the Ant-Man suit so they didn't have to cast anyone specifically.

  15. #1020
    Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Jan is supposedly in the movie in a flashback. But rumor is she's in a full body costume like the Ant-Man suit so they didn't have to cast anyone specifically.
    The fact that the Avengers movie-verse has eliminated Wasp from the continuity considering her contributions to the franchise over the decades just irks the hell out of me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •