Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2162

Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    Chapter 12 is here
    I thought you were kidding. You were not. Chapter 12 is here.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

The chapter 12 reward is nearly 400 gold!

Either that's a glitch or I think this game is done......
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Angrir is ridiculous - looks like they want to make us grind for the trident and those ISO's - i've been fighting him for almost 20 minutes and cannot get his health down even in the slightest - he dodges almost 90% of my attacks and gains health every turn
    Never Surrender!

Just beat the Epic Boss in Normal Mode and yes, the prize is 128 gold, but I don't see anyone defeating it without using a truckload of items or researching the iso-infused weapons. He can also instakill members of your team in the final phase.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

So, it took them two entire Seasons to make some hard PvE content?

GAME ON.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

256 gold for completing the level

plus an additional 5 gold and 30 command points for challenge mode/level 12 completion

now I don't have to touch this annoying chapter until i play chapter 11 a bazillion more times to try and get those annoying ISOs
    Never Surrender!

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

They should have made them Unexploitable or no Finest Hour or something. I've two-shotted 4/5 of them so far on my normal pass.

(L15 Bruiser White Costume Iron Fist; use an Armor Pierce on him and a Crippler on them. Boom.)

(Then when they're Blaster's in Mission three, AOU Tactician Hulk, same thing.)

OMG, Cul Borson and the Epic Boss, now there are some EFFING BOSS FIGHTS! Gives me hope we could fight Galactus one day Also, the background on the final fight is glorious.

(If you don't have any Mighty Weapons, you're going to want to bring Quicksilver to the final fight and have him given Iron Man extra turns so he can go before your enemy. Trust me - the alternative is a LOOOOOONG fight.)
    Last edited by krisis; 08-26-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

The Golden Sextant really helps against the bosses.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

I beat the Epic Boss by using, like, a million items.

Holy crap!

All that's left is doing a basic run through of Chapter 12 on Challenge Mode. I've already sent Songbird in for her level 15 training. Ronan is also the only current character I can level up.

(I'll do all that a little later.)

BANNED

I'm playing Chapter 12 right now and I have to ask: Do you really need the Worthy weapons for the fights ?

Also what was the ending like for this season ?

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I'm playing Chapter 12 right now and I have to ask: Do you really need the Worthy weapons for the fights ?

Also what was the ending like for this season ?
    None of the Worthy are immune to deep disorientation or bleeds, so Sextant, Psyche Operator, Metaphysic Rifle, and Spitfire make short work of most of them.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

And I've 100% completed Chapter 12.

White Tiger image found on the game files.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    White Tiger image found on the game files.
    Is it too much to hope for Hector Ayala?
    Never Surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Is it too much to hope for Hector Ayala?
    At this point? Yes.

Because it's Ava.

But we did eventually get Richard Rider, so who knows what could happen in the future.