Page 54 of 145 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I got to keep the Deadpool Trenchcoat award even though I didn't reach Lv.60 for the research until after the date. Kewl.

tacotrench.jpg
    Last edited by SickAlice; 03-15-2015 at 09:41 PM.
    I make love, you make me sick.

All-New Member

Hey gang,
    Long time no post. after the boards got reset I got annoyed. Anyways I got my last rune metal I needed for research the frozen axe and complete the elemental set today. I also was pretty lucky with destroyer lockboxes and now have everyone execpt Angela.
    Last weekend I blew through a ton of energy and did chapter 8, unlocking Kuurth. If anyone needs any help on any of the heroic battles post here and I'll make some suggestions.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 03-16-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

the tips i got for the Cable/Bishop were dead on - thank you!

Currently trying to figure out the Vision one

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I lucked out and got the Frozen Axe and Thunderstrike in spins (again fresh account so I'm grasping at straws in OPS). Won the daily with ease today, I'm going to use up my large energies and play it's roulette a few times. Straight up got 1-hit killed in my first PVP match today. Every one after was just about as 1-sided with me on the fast track to losing.
    I make love, you make me sick.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    the tips i got for the Cable/Bishop were dead on - thank you!

Currently trying to figure out the Vision one
    Vision you do the following:
    Use a soothing rest eiso and you need visions sighted aiso you get in season 2: 6.1 - That is the one that turns you phased when you switch to infiltrator mode.

First switch to infiltrator mode. Go phased and use lv1 on one of the powerarmors. That will disable their shield.
    Next turn switch back to blaster mode and use lvl6. That will damage the one with out the sheild, and stun all three. Switch back to infiltrator mode, and recharge to bring back any health you lost health. And repeat the sequence.

I just beat the Niko & Molly vs. Arcade challenge. That was the last task I needed. Now to clear out the rest of the heroic battles, the incursions, and the challenge modes.

I also just got the Destroyer.

Seven covers for Destroyer. Progress bar has 5 more spots. I've never had this amount of bad luck with PVP LB's. I got both Doom and Hybrid on the last day with just a few gold spent.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I got Destroyer two days ago, luckily, but Hybrid was the worst for me as I had to fill every spot on the last progress bar. Hated having to spend gold to get him. Making some serious progress on Chapter 8, now I just have to finish the Challenge Mode and defeat the bosses with higher scores. Hope that it doesn't take that long.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Got Destroyer this morning. Very surprised at that. Holding a very solid spot in Adamantium; I have barely been attacked today. No grinding needed for once!

I finished all of chapter 8. And I got gold in the latest tournament. Now all I can do is level up Amora and Destroyer until Nova is available for recruitment.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Ranked 16pts short of Vibranium and took the full 8 spins to complete the final Destroyer cover. I'm grumpy.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Angela is pretty good so far. Only L5, too. I think she will be a viable option for PvP.

All-New Member

Got Angela too. That makes 3 straight adamantium since the introduced the level 60 cap. She is a very squishy at early levels, but looks like she could be pretty impressive once more moves are unlocked.

Finished Vibranium. I can live with that. Unlocked Destroyer. Took a little gold to unlock Enchantress though.

I'm running into an odd problem though. I have about 380 CPs saved up right now. I've been sitting on them instead of buying new heroes, since I'm always waiting to see who the next spec ops or chapter will require.

... yet they keep only using heroes I already have.

I currently don't own...

- Squirrel Girl
    - Moon Knight
    - Sunfire
    - Volstagg
    - Shanna
    - Drax
    - Groot
    - Karnak

Everybody that needs unlocking to buy at 90CP, I've unlocked. (Though I'll have to wait for Volstagg and Shanna to get re-unlocked.)

I want to save SOME CPs just in case. But... who would you buy?

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I currently don't own...

- Squirrel Girl
    - Moon Knight
    - Sunfire
    - Volstagg
    - Shanna
    - Drax
    - Groot
    - Karnak

Everybody that needs unlocking to buy at 90CP, I've unlocked. (Though I'll have to wait for Volstagg and Shanna to get re-unlocked.)

I want to save SOME CPs just in case. But... who would you buy?
    I like Groot a lot. I've only ever used the movie variant costume, but all the same he seems like he's useful. He auto-protects everyone against everything until he "dies" and become sapling. At that point, the other characters protect him and he's got some healing actions and such until he grows again.

I don't know how useful he'd be for PVP (it's obvious that you always have to target Groot first), but I like him in other modes.

I guess Drax is useful, but I haven't used him much.

So, other than Groot, I'd suggest getting Shanna. She's one of the few useful Infiltrators out there, in my opinion, as she's got a healing action, too.

But you know, if I were you, I would just sit on all that CP and spend it on "Age of Ultron" movie costumes.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007