Page 14 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Looks like Bashenga's Blade has been nerfed - panther stance/jungle warfare for agent only and no longer gives these bonuses to characters brought into the fight...

BANNED

Yep and Psy Ampifier was suppsosed to have a 1 round starting CD but hasn't taken effect yet.

Also Avalanche is LB hero and Bastion is GB and SO hero has to do with launch. Expecting Jubes.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I think it's been about a month since the last time I've said that I want Polaris in this game, so without further ado--I want Polaris in this game.

BANNED

Cannonball is the SO hero

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Another X-Character................but it's not the one I'm waiting for

Kind of strange how Cannonball will be a Blaster but Iceman was a Bruiser.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    Another X-Character................but it's not the one I'm waiting for

Kind of strange how Cannonball will be a Blaster but Iceman was a Bruiser.
    Well, ice can be tough to crack at times.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Finally, Cannonball!

Still want Polaris and Dazzler, but Cannonball was definitely on my short list. And, after all, he is an Avenger now.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

So, as my MAA Tactics heroes reach the point of taking longer to level up, I'm going to start slowly come back to this game.

Here's where I've left off:

Season 1:

Chapter 1-1: 5 stars
    Chapter 1-2: 5 stars
    Chapter 1-3: 5 stars
    Chapter 1-4: 5 stars
    Chapter 1-5: 5 stars
    Chapter 1-P: -----

Chapter 2-1: 5 stars
    Chapter 2-2: 5 stars
    Chapter 2-3: 5 stars
    Chapter 2-4: 5 stars
    Chapter 2-5: 5 stars
    Chapter 2-P: 5 stars

Chapter 3-1: 5 stars
    Chapter 3-2: 5 stars
    Chapter 3-3: 5 stars
    Chapter 3-4: 5 stars
    Chapter 3-5: 5 stars
    Chapter 3-P: -----

Chapter 4-1: 5 stars
    Chapter 4-2: 4 stars
    Chapter 4-3: 3 stars
    Chapter 4-4: 4 stars
    Chapter 4-5: 2 stars
    Chapter 4-P: -----

Chapter 5-1: 2 stars
    Chapter 5-2: 2 stars
    Chapter 5-3: 2 stars
    Chapter 5-4: 2 stars
    Chapter 5-5: 2 stars
    Chapter 5-P: -----

Chapter 6-1: 2 stars
    Chapter 6-2: 2 stars
    Chapter 6-3: 2 stars
    Chapter 6-4: 2 stars
    Chapter 6-5: 2 stars
    Chapter 6-P: -----

Currently on Chapter 7.

Agent Level: 68

PVP:
    Season 6: Diamond
    Season 7: Gold
    Season 12: Silver
    Season 15: Silver

Slotted Equipment:

Generalist's Empowered Armor
    *Warbringer Axe
    *Curative Reach
    *Golden Tonfa
    *Spirit Edge

Heroes:
    Iron Man (10)
    Black Widow (10)
    Hawkeye (11)
    Black Cat (6)
    Colossus (6)
    Cyclops (6)
    Daredevil (6)
    Dr. Strange (11) - with Modern costume
    Human Torch (8)
    Invisible Woman (8)
    Iron Fist (9)
    Kitty Pryde (6)
    Luke Cage (6)
    Mr. Fantastic (5)
    Ms. Marvel (6)
    Nightcrawler (5)
    Phoenix (5)
    She-Hulk (9)
    Sif (5)
    Spider-Wpman (5)
    Storm (5)
    Thing (5)
    Quicksilver (3)

I plan to get War Machine next, my last 48 CP hero. Then the lowest costing heroes available to me will be 90 CP.

What I was doing previously was taking my two lowest level heroes and running them through each chapter until I got 5-stars. When I came back, I decided to move towards finishing Season 1 and completing tasks, but still using my lowest level heroes to get them XP.

BANNED

Remember, when you reach 12.2, don't five star it. Abort it. Also you shouldn't 5 star the chapter 4 vapor mission.

Same reason. Want CP farming to be quick.

And when you get chapter 12 missions you can use challenge mode on those levels for mass leveling. 10 energy for a crap ton of experience. Just boss rushes.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Remember, when you reach 12.2, don't five star it. Abort it. Also you shouldn't 5 star the chapter 4 vapor mission.

Same reason. Want CP farming to be quick.

And when you get chapter 12 missions you can use challenge mode on those levels for mass leveling. 10 energy for a crap ton of experience. Just boss rushes.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    I'll make a note of that.

I was also ignoring SpecOps since I always fall short of finishing them.

I may do some PVP, though.

However, I really do like the simulator. Nice addition to the game.

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Hi there,

I have a few questions concerning the game. I´ve just read about the “gifts” and I need some help because
    a) There are some translation inaccuracies between german and english.
    b) I play the MOBILE, not the facebook version, some terminologies are not the same.

In the mobile version I have two options
    1. “obtain reward” which randoly gives one cps, 10 silver or some energy per contact. I understand that I get something, without giving from my account.
    2. “Ask for help.” I understand that I activate the “battle help” from contacts with this.

But there a two more options
    1. Ask for a gift
    2. Send a gift.
    Now asking for a gift is self-explaining but sending a gift is not.
    I read somewhere that you could get additional resources by sending resources as a gift and the players should do that.
    This is not self-explaining, because I would assume that I loose resources by sending my resource as a gift. Sometimes I get requests for resources and I decline them. But I do “send gift in return”, when I get that request. So, what happens if I send a CP as a gift to a contact? Do I get 2 back if he responds?

Chris

Btw. I am in need of some more mobile contacts, maybe you want to add me: chrishb lvl 19.

Quote Originally Posted by chrishb View Post
    Hi there,

I have a few questions concerning the game. I´ve just read about the “gifts” and I need some help because
    a) There are some translation inaccuracies between german and english.
    b) I play the MOBILE, not the facebook version, some terminologies are not the same.

In the mobile version I have two options
    1. “obtain reward” which randoly gives one cps, 10 silver or some energy per contact. I understand that I get something, without giving from my account.
    2. “Ask for help.” I understand that I activate the “battle help” from contacts with this.

But there a two more options
    1. Ask for a gift
    2. Send a gift.
    Now asking for a gift is self-explaining but sending a gift is not.
    I read somewhere that you could get additional resources by sending resources as a gift and the players should do that.
    This is not self-explaining, because I would assume that I loose resources by sending my resource as a gift. Sometimes I get requests for resources and I decline them. But I do “send gift in return”, when I get that request. So, what happens if I send a CP as a gift to a contact? Do I get 2 back if he responds?

Chris

Btw. I am in need of some more mobile contacts, maybe you want to add me: chrishb lvl 19.
    1. When you ask for a gift your selected friends will get a prompt asking them to send the item.
    2. When you send a gift, your selected friends will receive the gift with an option to send one back.

The gifts in both cases are free.
    Most people do option 2. Just send people what you would want. And do this many times.

Also, sending you ally invites from Kossori and Leonardo Myst.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 06-23-2014 at 10:55 AM.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Are they joking with these UXF uniforms? They don't do anything unless you team with other UXF members!

I get the allure of the Warriors Three, because they each do interesting things and are all double-classed. And, yes, it's fun to have a second class of Wolverine, Psylocke, and Deadpool. But why in the world would you re-buy their first class costume and have it lack an extra ISO slot for it to do NOTHING extra.

Argh. Between this nonsense and the randomly disappearing quest that Playdom Support wouldn't reinstate for me I might be on my way out of this game.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

BANNED

Well they give them new passives by themseves since they are UXF members themselves. Plus tact Betsy with stealthy/true strike is just great.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

I'm more interested in Mystic being up for sale than any of the new outfits.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua