Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Hybrid is the Group Boss.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

^^I hate group bosses but he looks awesome!^^

BTW, does Black Cat's E-iso bonus ever process? I've been using her in PVP this season and I have yet to see it work.

Also, I know that I said I didn't like the Amazing Spider-Man's bonus, but what's the verdict--Infiltrator or Scrapper?
    Last edited by The_Greatest_Username; 05-02-2014 at 05:58 PM.

I got Havok's a-iso.

I'm not liking the FF heroic battle vs the U-Foes in Mission 3.

I've gone through twice. Sue and Ben get beat up pretty quickly. Johnny is left facing Vapor (whom he can easily beat), Ironclad (immune to burning but takes damage from his attacks), and XRay (also immune to burning but takes no damage from his attacks). There is something about Sue's Force Cage that damages XRay. I only have them all at Level 12 so I will revisit this battle after levelling them up and re-isoing them.

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

having the same issue - need to keep Sue alive as she will be needed against Vector as well but am struggling.

what happened BTW - the board reset?

BANNED

Have the FF costumes equpped, use Johnny's level 1 on Vapor then level 2 turn 2 to kill her. Thing's protect isn't working in the boss fight(neither are stealthy/psychic in Spiral/Fantomex/Spiral HB) so just punch Ironclad. Constant Force Cage X-ray. Then let johnny hit Ironclad with his level 2.

Then last match go force cage on Vector till the weak appears and one shot him with Johnny. Would just iso Health and Defense on Sue if too much trouble with Vapor attacking her.

Also got transian alt.

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

with the FF battle - force cage x-ray, stonewall Thing and use Torch to take out Vapor first.

Keep using force cage on X-Ray until he kills himself. Keep stonewalling Thing (and attack Ironclad on counters)

Use Force Cage on Vector in the next round.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I cannot get past the simulation where you can only use Blasters. Does anyone have any advice on characters that I should get/use?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    I cannot get past the simulation where you can only use Blasters. Does anyone have any advice on characters that I should get/use?
    I used Scarlet Witch, Cyclops and Havok.

i gave up on this game ages ago its ridiculous going through the same thing over and over again, and i know all games are repetitive in some sense, but this is actually doing the same thing over and over again

I used Vision, Scarlet Witch and uh... somebody else.

I brought Vision in because once you've started the fight, you can turn him into an Infiltrator and he can handle the Tactician. It was a big help.

BANNED

I can't either. It's mainly Mystique and her 50 turns that kill me.

I'm having a little bit of trouble with the Hood and Man-Ape score attacks. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm having a little bit of trouble with the Hood and Man-Ape score attacks. Any advice?
    Hood score:

- Use Quicksilver;
    - If the Geisha attacks first than Quicksilver, just reset the battle;
    - Use a Stealth field;
    - Use Chrono Accelerator on Quicksilver;
    - Use Penetrating Strike on Squirrel Girl;
    - Use Chrono Accelerator on Squirrel Girl;
    - Attack the Infiltrator enemy with "Furry Furry" and the Bruiser with "Wrath of the Raging Squirrel". (Use some attack isos with Squirrel Girl to make sure she kill the infiltrator one with the follow up attack or attack her with the next character, just make sure no one attacks you);
    - Next round, Bullseye. Chrono Accelerator on Squirrel Girl, "Furry Furry", "Wrath of the Raging Squirrel";
    - The Hood. Chrono Accelerator on Squirrel Girl, "Wrath of the Raging Squirrel".

I got 91k points this way. Can't help you with the Man-Ape score, didn't reach it yet.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Just saying hello to the revamped version of this thread. I hope everyone is enjoying Chapter 5!

Actually: I could use a handful new allies. I am Level 300 and my characters are all armed to the teeth with ISO. My one and only ally condition is that you have played at least one group boss SpecOp before and you now KNOW FOR SURE you are going to visit the game regularly enough during a Group Boss SpecOp to spawn your boss frequently.

PM me your FB url if you'd like to ally.
    Last edited by krisis; 05-05-2014 at 05:58 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

BANNED

Scream is one of the other bosses.
    He has one left to reveal, bet it is Carnage.