Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

CARNAGE!
    He looks so awesome.

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Anyone else noticing Black Panther's e-iso not working correctly yet?

3 X-23 isos and 0 Kitty Pryde isos =(
    The good part is that I have eisos for every costume of her, there's no need to swap eisos.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

The Warbringer Axe is finally on sale!

.....AAAaaaaaannd in the last hour of the PvP tourney, the game crashes. Again. PD just doesn't learn. Unhappy players by the thousands. Every damned tourney.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

No extension this time, I just got my rewards.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

BANNED

Yeah got mine. Got RR.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Yeah got mine. Got RR.
    Congrats on getting Rocket Raccoon Crimsonspider89!

I got him as well too, was indeed Happy and Proud!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Also everyone who didn't get RR, and aren't silver, you are going to be bumped up a league due to the outage.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Also everyone who didn't get RR, and aren't silver, you are going to be bumped up a league due to the outage.
    Yea, the outage was really bad on my end as well, that alone brought my rank down more then any amount of matches lost during attacking. It got really bad and I hope those that really where close or did earn RR and the Rank do get RR in the end cause the outage was ridiculous to gamers in the last hour of PVP.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

I would have tried for Diamond if I knew this was happening. I just got to Gold and called it quits.

I was vibranium, so hell yeah.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

I had finished at 1472. Solid Vibranium. I suppose if the Great Crash Part Deux (Trois?) didn't happen, I had an outside chance at Adamantium.

I was at 1275 and fighting to stay at Vibranium, so this is great for me.

~ Pól Rua

I was at 259. Needle Guns FTW.