Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Just Got the Modern Rogue Scrapper-Generalist Outfit!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Just Got the Modern Rogue Scrapper-Generalist Outfit!
    Nice!

That's the version I bought as well. The extra attack is better than the Blaster one in my opinion. Plus I run into a lot more Blasters than Scrappers now a days so it shouldn't be too hard to just absorb it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nice!

That's the version I bought as well. The extra attack is better than the Blaster one in my opinion. Plus I run into a lot more Blasters than Scrappers now a days so it shouldn't be too hard to just absorb it.
    Thanks Shadow!

Yea, Grand choice to you as well. It is good to, having a Scrapper ability right away with none of the downsides of giving bruisers the Power-Ups while in a Generalist Form is a Grand Ability IMO Indeed. Add to that this Rogue can have more then 1 special ability at a time, limited time of course, this will be an interesting new costume set for Rogue and already her Horseman Form was Formidable in PVP for my team before! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

In regards to the My Staffing issue that I have.,

The phone app has a Select All option. Why does the Facebook version lack this feature? I wouldn't have this problem if the Select All thing was on the facebook version.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    In regards to the My Staffing issue that I have.,

The phone app has a Select All option. Why does the Facebook version lack this feature? I wouldn't have this problem if the Select All thing was on the facebook version.
    The mobile version came out much later than the FB version and yet it's been more than enough time for them to overhaul the interface on the FB version's message system to add some features and correct some issues, I agree.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

4/8 Destroyer
    5/8 Enchantress

I should get the Rogue alt tomorrow.
    We need better comics

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

So I stopped around the time they introduced Empowered Iso. All my game was invested at Playdom as well a bunch into Words Of Wonder of course. I tried to come back after some time but it was all gone and of course I didn't want to go through it all again (I had a ridiculous amount of limited stuff and what not). For kicks I logged into FB where I had a very meager game running. I made it through the first level of OPS though incompletely so (no Medusa) but wow just by the skin of my teeth. First go with BRB as well a dinosaur got first turn and somehow got an almost endless run on my agent and character, taking them both out. BRB for whatever reason didn't defend the whole time and I assumed he was good friends with dinosaurs at this point.
    I make love, you make me sick.

BANNED

I hate the dinosaurs. I always have a huge beef with them in the game.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Enchantress sure burns rubber though. I pretty just let her run the show when she was at bat.
    I make love, you make me sick.

At 151 lockboxes for Enchantress and 52 lockboxes for Destroyer. Will wait until I get between 180 and 200 to open any of them.

Do you think that we'll get a Daredevil themed Special Ops timed for the release of the Netflix series? If so, who do you think would be the reward hero, and/or lockbox character? For hero, I really don't know because I don't know of any other hero in the show. For lockbox I could see Bullseye as the prize and they could include Kingpin as the big boss.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    At 151 lockboxes for Enchantress and 52 lockboxes for Destroyer. Will wait until I get between 180 and 200 to open any of them.

Do you think that we'll get a Daredevil themed Special Ops timed for the release of the Netflix series? If so, who do you think would be the reward hero, and/or lockbox character? For hero, I really don't know because I don't know of any other hero in the show. For lockbox I could see Bullseye as the prize and they could include Kingpin as the big boss.
    I don't think anyone would want to work with Bullseye as we may have another "Only hero" that works with the Player like Doom and Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I don't think anyone would want to work with Bullseye as we may have another "Only hero" that works with the Player like Doom and Kang.
    That would be interesting to have him on the roster as a character that works only with the agent.

I wonder how much longer it will be until we get Mystique as a lockbox character.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    4/8 Destroyer
    5/8 Enchantress

I should get the Rogue alt tomorrow.
    I got Enchantress, I'm not trying for Destroyer, and I'm on track for getting the Rogue alt tomorrow.

By my calculations, you got your Rogue alt today. Did you find today's daily mission difficult to do with just Asgardians?

I'm thinking it'd be easy for anyone who had the Warriors Three, but I didn't, so I mostly ran Thor, Heimdall, and then either Valkyrie or Sif for the third slot, heh.

Also... I sure as heck wouldn't work with Bullseye! XD
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Boomerang reforms repeatedly and starred in Superior Foes of Spider-Man, we could get him eventually. Also, it would be cool to get Bullseye but for him to only pair with other Thunderbolts.
    Last edited by krisis; 03-05-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

BANNED

Already have Enchantress.
    Currently 4/8 on Destroyer.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Boomerang reforms repeatedly and starred in Spectacular Foes of Spider-Man, we could get him eventually. Also, it would be cool to get Bullseye but for him to only pair with other Thunderbolts.
    *Superior Foes
    Sorry, had to correct that.

I'd love Boomerang on the team.

I can't see Bullseye joining. For a Daredevil SO....... maybe Echo as the reward hero? Kingpin FINALLY becoming a Boss will be Epic.