Page 58 of 145 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hopefully QS isn't a scrapper again as pvp has a ton of bruises nowadays.

Havok is loving it though.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Only Vision, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch need alts. Everybody else looks the same with minor changes to their outfits. Hulkbuster IM excluded of course, no idea how he'll fit in
    I just predict that the Original 6 Movie Costumes will be on sale. Although I really hope that Hulkbuster Iron Man becomes an Alt with new attacks. I imagine that the Age of Ultron mission will be a Covert Op-there aren't really any characters they could use from the Spec Ops.
    Although Ant-Man (Scott Lang) is pretty much guaranteed for the inevetible Ant-Man Spec Op.
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hopefully QS isn't a scrapper again as pvp has a ton of bruises nowadays.

Havok is loving it though.
    The Generalist Blue Suit QS (with good Isos) is pretty much invincible. Although I hope that The Vision gets a serious upgrade. As for Blasters-they're probably the best type-my Dr. Strange is having a field day destroying the Bruisers with massive amounts of Damage.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    Congratulations CJStriker. With 8 Hours to go, it doesn't seem like I'll unlock him in that amount of time. At least I can save up my Gold until the next Spec-Op (which will probably be Avengers 2, Fear Itself, or Secret Wars).
    Also, today I opened 3 psycho lockboxes I forgot I had-I got 2 new covers..and then I found out that the Psycho-boxes had expired.
    Also, talking of unlocking new characters, how many characters do you all have (Not including the Agent)?
    I currently have 22.
    Thanks Mighty Roman!

I found this one harder then most others in the past mainly since it was Only the Runaways & Your Agent You could use. Now they are good characters, but still not able to do variety or use some of my Strongest Characters really made it a pain & much harder then normal, LOL!

I Hope the Next Spec-Ops goes with Avengers 2 & We Get some New Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver & Vision Looks, that Be Just Awesome!

As for How many characters, I have most all of them expect for Morbius, Crystal & Angela! I just cameback to the game after a near 3-4 month break, so sadly I missed the Crystal Spec-Op & My Team was not strong enough to get Angela. I tried for Morbius, but that last mission to get him in the training was a near impossible pain. Right Now I am Trying for Victor Mancha in the New PVP Season, I will see how that goes.

Been Playing the Game Myself since late 2012, How Long for you Mighty Roman?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks Mighty Roman!

I found this one harder then most others in the past mainly since it was Only the Runaways & Your Agent You could use. Now they are good characters, but still not able to do variety or use some of my Strongest Characters really made it a pain & much harder then normal, LOL!

I Hope the Next Spec-Ops goes with Avengers 2 & We Get some New Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver & Vision Looks, that Be Just Awesome!

As for How many characters, I have most all of them expect for Morbius, Crystal & Angela! I just cameback to the game after a near 3-4 month break, so sadly I missed the Crystal Spec-Op & My Team was not strong enough to get Angela. I tried for Morbius, but that last mission to get him in the training was a near impossible pain. Right Now I am Trying for Victor Mancha in the New PVP Season, I will see how that goes.

Been Playing the Game Myself since late 2012, How Long for you Mighty Roman?!
    I found this Spec Ops quite difficult too-but after finding out that I could use my agent, things became a bit easier. I've been playing the game since Summer 2012, just after I watched the Avengers movie. I've taken a break for a couple of months, but I've recently come back to the game, and I'm levelling up my weaker characters, and working my way through the Storyline.

My favourite character to use is Doctor Strange (who's also my most powerful character). I've got all of his E-Iso's and Alternate Costumes as well. Who's your favourite character and least favourite character in the game?
    Upcoming:

I found this Spec Ops quite difficult too-but after finding out that I could use my agent, things became a bit easier. I've been playing the game since Summer 2012, just after I watched the Avengers movie. I've taken a break for a couple of months, but I've recently come back to the game, and I'm levelling up my weaker characters, and working my way through the Storyline.

My favourite character to use is Doctor Strange (who's also my most powerful character). I've got all of his E-Iso's and Alternate Costumes as well. Who's your favourite character and least favourite character in the game?
    Indeed Mighty Roman, Nothing against the Runaway Characters, but since they where not my best heroes and/or I could not include at-least 1 of my regulars, yea it made it much more for me in the long haul. Bet when I found out I could use my Agent it made it MUCH Easier!

I got into the Game around the time after the Avengers 1st Movie & Right After the Marvel NOW Era Began, around November/December 2012.

Indeed at the start & Still today today Dr. Strange is a Very Good Variety Character. I was Happy to for awhile in the previous PVP before the one now that I was able to use my Infiltrator Scarlet Witch for Some Time!

My Favorite heroes to use right now, but their are more like Luke Cage Hammer costume, Iron Patriot, Shadowcat, Cyclops, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Rogue, Hercules & Quicksilver to name a few!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Indeed Mighty Roman, Nothing against the Runaway Characters, but since they where not my best heroes and/or I could not include at-least 1 of my regulars, yea it made it much more for me in the long haul. Bet when I found out I could use my Agent it made it MUCH Easier!

I got into the Game around the time after the Avengers 1st Movie & Right After the Marvel NOW Era Began, around November/December 2012.

Indeed at the start & Still today today Dr. Strange is a Very Good Variety Character. I was Happy to for awhile in the previous PVP before the one now that I was able to use my Infiltrator Scarlet Witch for Some Time!

My Favorite heroes to use right now, but their are more like Luke Cage Hammer costume, Iron Patriot, Shadowcat, Cyclops, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Rogue, Hercules & Quicksilver to name a few!
    Another difficult thing about the latest Spec Ops is that almost every villain was strong to Karolina Dean, making her very difficult to use.

Also, talking of the Scarlet Witch, I've found that she works very well with Dr Strange. Strange's Modern Costume lets al of his attacks inflict 'Bane', Which boosts all magical attacks, him and Wanda make a pretty fearsome duo.

I haven't had much luck with PVP in the past, but my current team (Dr Strange and Horseman of Pestilence) have helped me win a lot more PVP matches recently-as I mentioned earlier in this thread, the only character I've got from a PVP Season is Sabretooth.

Still, I'm jealous of your army of heroes-especially Luke Cage's Breaker of World's Alt. Apparently, none of The Worthy will be the same character as they were in the comics (So no Hulk, Thing, or Juggernaut alts). Who do you want to pick up a hammer and be given a Worthy costume? I think tha rEform will probably get one.
    Upcoming:

I got Chase but I hated the last spec ops.

PVP isn't that much better. I would win certain fights and get nothing added to my points/percentage
    We need better comics

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Another difficult thing about the latest Spec Ops is that almost every villain was strong to Karolina Dean, making her very difficult to use.
    If you used your agent as an infiltrator with a protect item like Blade of the Guardian and an energy attack on counters - Karolina was quite useful with her shield and built up energy very quickly for a strong attack

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I got Chase but I hated the last spec ops.

PVP isn't that much better. I would win certain fights and get nothing added to my points/percentage
    Because matchmaking is still broken. Pairing people up with rating 300 people so you get like 2 points if you win.
    What's horrible is if you get a "refresh error" making you have to refresh and you got a big chunk of points taken cause you "lost" to that person in the game's eyes.

This was my 1st Good PVP Season in a Good Long Time!

Last Season I wanted Angela Allot, but just getting back to the game I was not strong enough to pull it off, but this time I was;

I ended Up at Rating 1,804(Top 0.93%) with 275 Attacks on my Record.

So I am Happy to Say after a Long Time I was Able to Finish at Adamantium League & Get Victor Mancha!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

This was my 1st Good PVP Season in a Good Long Time!

Last Season I wanted Angela Allot, but just getting back to the game I was not strong enough to pull it off, but this time I was;

I ended Up at Rating 1,804(Top 0.93%) with 275 Attacks on my Record.

So I am Happy to Say after a Long Time I was Able to Finish at Adamantium League & Get Victor Mancha!
    Congratulations!

And hey, look at what's just around the corner...

Everyone, prepare yourselves on April 23rd...

For Ultron!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...l-games-790149
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Congratulations!

And hey, look at what's just around the corner...

Everyone, prepare yourselves on April 23rd...

For Ultron!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...l-games-790149
    Thanks for that Congratulations Starleafgirl, was HARD to Get my Rank Their Indeed! :-)

As for Ultron, YES, Thanks for this News Starleafgirl! I am Hoping for a NEW Scarlet Witch Look, Maybe from the Movie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Because matchmaking is still broken. Pairing people up with rating 300 people so you get like 2 points if you win.
    Not gonna lie - I love it when that happens. Granted, I'm one of those people who does just my five fights a day so I can get my silver. For me, that's just a fast and easy win.

(Still, with only doing my 5 fights a day - I've still finished in Vibranium for this round and the previous.)

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Thanks for that Congratulations Starleafgirl, was HARD to Get my Rank Their Indeed! :-)

As for Ultron, YES, Thanks for this News Starleafgirl! I am Hoping for a NEW Scarlet Witch Look, Maybe from the Movie!!!
    OMIGOSH, me too!

I would buy the heck out of an AoU Scarlet Witch costume! I think it's the only look for her I like... XD
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007