Page 66 of 145 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Anyone gone for the A-ISO sale ?

I have and I brought several of them to keep doing the missions for it.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Eh, I just save my gold and the such.

Still need Mystic and gotta save for when they add in the extra weapon slots.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 06-13-2015 at 09:38 PM.

I fear this may be the only time I don't get the Lockbox character. I've only gotten 8 Karns to show up. Been stuck on the 12th item for almost 2 days. Ugh. Not cool, MAA, not cool.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Progress report. I just completed all the tasks and have recruited Miles.

6 covers for Spock.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Got me a SpOck today.

I think I'm allies with a few of you, so will make sure I keep spawning him and sending the invites. Sadly he goes down so easily to Meteor or Electric stuff that people at high enough levels kill him really fast, which means you gotsta be quick!
    Last edited by legion_quest; 06-15-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I hope playdom never nerfs Nul, this is the first season I've had this good a chance for the Adamantium league in a while, ratings up to 1750 and I'm dominating teams with higher item levels and hero levels

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

The Nul (Luke Cage) + Skirn (She-Hulk) team-up against Karn is ridiculous, and it works against every iteration of him - it's scariest with both as Bruisers against Scrapper Karn, but any combo is great - just don't bring his counter-class. You should have no trouble knocking off >70% of health. I just did it 5 consecutive times without an issue.

Nul, of course, is all about Meteor Swarm. You use his L6 each turn and attack with L2 until you've got 4-5 stacks (which should be on turn 3) and then you ground pound.

For Skirn, you want her Boxing A-ISO that gives Hulk Up when she uses Brawl. (This has been the easiest of all A-ISO for me to acquire aside from Wonder Man's - I have 5 of them!). Three turns in, you have a max-hulked She-Hulk who is doing 8-20k per brawl. If she's level 14, throw an A-ISO in her Speed-Up - maybe the Energize A-ISO? Plus, she continues to apply PAIN every turn passively

If either or both of them are Scrappers, pack the Aggressive E-ISO from the store - TOTALLY worth 5 Gold, because it adds Attack for every Melee hit. Both of these characters are doing multiple melee attacks in most rounds.

Don't forget your agent: s/he should have an item that applies Webbed if you've got one, and then anything that heals and removes disoriented. Anything that gives counter-attacks, follow-ups, extra turns, or flanked is a plus, since it charges up Nul and Skirn even faster.
    Last edited by krisis; 06-15-2015 at 05:50 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

alternatively you can bring in good ole Heroic Age Iron Fist to make debuffs irrelevant, also have your agent packing a magic weapon, something like signpost and/or Mystic, if you can get a full stack of meteors on Karn by round 2 everything is is just surviving the 4 turns it takes to kill him

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

It could be that I am just totally addicted to Worthy She-Hulk with the Boxing A-ISO and will use her in every possibly fight. THE HULK-UPS NEVER GO AWAY. It's so much fun!
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I hope playdom never nerfs Nul, this is the first season I've had this good a chance for the Adamantium league in a while, ratings up to 1750 and I'm dominating teams with higher item levels and hero levels
    He'll get nerfed. Maybe not this season but before next.

So after a year I'm thinking to come back to this game. I'm only level 188 and have about 70 characters but I'm really having fun. And PvP is so much easier for some reason.

I might sound selfish but I need some reasons to actually fully start playing again. Any help, guys?

Also PvP seems a lot easier for some reason?

Pvp scales to your level range til diamond I believe. Than it gets crazy as even with 60 level mark the level 300s have huge advantages.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So after a year I'm thinking to come back to this game. I'm only level 188 and have about 70 characters but I'm really having fun. And PvP is so much easier for some reason.

I might sound selfish but I need some reasons to actually fully start playing again. Any help, guys?

Also PvP seems a lot easier for some reason?
    Had they started the Heroic Battles and Chapter Completion Costumes before you left? I really love those aspects of Season 2 of the storyline. I would just play Heroic Battles all the time if I could.

Also, there are now daily missions with no story and a random scenario (vampires, Spider-Man villains, demons, etc) with character restrictions (only blasters, only females, street-level heroes, etc) that let you score useful gear and ISO. I enjoy the problem-solving aspect of who to pick.
    Last edited by krisis; 06-17-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Had they started the Heroic Battles and Chapter Completion Costumes before you left? I really love those aspects of Season 2 of the storyline. I would just play Heroic Battles all the time if I could.

Also, there are now daily missions with no story and a random scenario (vampires, Spider-Man villains, demons, etc) with character restrictions (only blasters, only females, street-level heroes, etc) that let you score useful gear and ISO. I enjoy the problem-solving aspect of who to pick.
    I actually remembered why I left.
    Because I didn't have the Synthetic Cube. Now I got it and I think I'll keep playing.

Guys I don't have any allies. I'd appreciate if you could add me:

https://www.facebook.com/orkun.orbay