Page 70 of 145 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2162

Spider-Man Noir is our new PVP reward.

There's hope for your favorite alternate Spidey yet!

BANNED

Vision alt up.

New PvP. With Spider Man NOir as reward. Generalist with UJ's counter/followup passive plus a passive that allows him to preemptive counter stealthy attacks.

Cap Rogers/IM3 costume/IP costume sale going on.

I so love hitting the 1,000 ISOs on the daily spin AFTER I've already finished the Spec-Ops...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm expecting Cassie to come later. We've already got Kate, and Scott is coming. I'm not surprised we aren't getting a double hero Spec Ops. Cassie isn't a villain, so there is no need for a lockbox. And getting a second hero is pretty rare in Spec Ops anyway.
    There was the Blade/Morbius SO last year.

Still, I hope Cassie is at least mentioned in the Ant-man SO.

Hoping to get that pistol from the daily spin. I have the rest of the SO set; it's decent. The sword does great damage and procs nicely. Works well against the GB.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Sweet, got SpOck on my last box opening prior to having to spend gold

Someone stop me. I keep spending all my savings to this game. How is it doing this to me.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Someone stop me. I keep spending all my savings to this game. How is it doing this to me.
    You have to get yourself onto a predictable schedule - maybe $20 in the gold sale every time? Otherwise, you'll just spend constantly. You want to be sure to never spend for things like time, SHIELD points, SpecOps ISO, or LockBoxes, which means you need to max out your allies. (Ideally you won't spend for CP, either, but that requires a LOT of time in game).

When I was starting I found a good tactic was to pick the Epic Missions I most wanted to complete and then make that the order of heroes I acquired (knowing also I'd typically need the newest heroes for SpecOps).
    Last edited by krisis; 07-06-2015 at 04:16 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

BANNED

Use the wiki. Make a list of heroes required for Season 2. Ones with the highest need, purchase and move forward from there and prioritize WIF/the Worthy.

Spectacular Member

Any advice on that Kang vs. Kang heroic battle? ...it's incredibly boring. (I don't have Kang so don't tell me to ISO him.)
    Junior Braves of the Apocalypse - NOW AVAILABLE!

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Tanner View Post
    Any advice on that Kang vs. Kang heroic battle? ...it's incredibly boring. (I don't have Kang so don't tell me to ISO him.)
    Ugh, it is the worst. Even with him leveled up and ISO'd to the hilt it drags on forever. The Wikia page has decent advice (you have to tab over to Chapter 8): http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Heroic_Battle
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

The new Ant-Man spec ops has started. And Quake is available for general recruitment.

Announcements of SDCC.

More Spiders are coming. Spider-Verse continues.

Anya Corazon, Mayday Parker, Silk, Spider-Man 2099, and Spider-Gwen were announced.

Winter Soldier returning in some capacity. They were silent on if he would be a lockbox hero or not.

The Worthy will continue.

More alt. costumes. Including more alt. costumes for Spec Ops heroes.

Joking that Spider-Ham is low on the list. Around the same level as Howard the Duck.
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 07-10-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I'm watching the MAA Live Panel right now:
    http://marvel.com/sdcc2015

They said that Part 2 of the Spider Spec Ops will feature Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon), Mayday Parker, Silk, Spider-Gwen and some hero who was not a girl. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the non-girl names. ;P I don't know how many of them will be playable... 'cos oh gosh that's just a large number of heroes for a Spec Ops.

EDIT:

2099! That was it. Thanks, Kevinrock, and sorry for stealing the last post, lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I'm watching the MAA Live Panel right now:
    http://marvel.com/sdcc2015

They said that Part 2 of the Spider Spec Ops will feature Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon), Mayday Parker, Silk, Spider-Gwen and some hero who was not a girl. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the non-girl names. ;P I don't know how many of them will be playable... 'cos oh gosh that's just a large number of heroes for a Spec Ops.

EDIT:

2099! That was it. Thanks, Kevinrock, and sorry for stealing the last post, lol.
    You got nothing to apologize for. We're getting Mayday and Miguel like I wanted. I figured we'd also get Gwen. And it's cool we're getting Anya and Cindy, too. I'm not gonna complain about more characters.