All-New Member

Default Looking for Spider-Man and Batman writers

Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along some great writing opportunities we have at the FanSided network for anyone who's ever wanted to write about all things Spider-Man or Batman.

Both Whatever a Spider Can and Caped Crusades are currently staff writers. These are unpaid positions, but they also don't demand much of your time -- five posts a month, or roughly 1/week.

These spots are excellent for people who are looking to get their foot in the door of pop culture blogging and journalism, as FanSided has paid roles that open up regularly on various sites that it prefers to give to internal candidates.

Both of these sites have really started attracting wider audiences over the past few months but could use more writers to help them get to the next level. You can apply here:

http://fansided.com/apply/

Or message me if you need more info.

Thanks!

I like the layout of the Caped Crusades site. Very mobile friendly. So you're just looking for people to submit news articles essentially?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    I like the layout of the Caped Crusades site. Very mobile friendly. So you're just looking for people to submit news articles essentially?
    Not necessarily. Can be anything Batman related: news, opinion, reviews, cosplay, collectibles, trivia. Since it's an unpaid gig we don't have a ton of rules. We want people to write about whatever Batman-related stuff interests them.