BANNED

Default What stories would you adapt to Film/TV and how would you adapt them?

Any story from any kind of medium adapted to film or TV (series, mini, or otherwise).

If I could direct a live-action version of Throne of Atlantis or the Court of Owls, I would basically change nothing. Particularly issues 10 and 11 of CoO is almost perfectly paced and laid out for a film.

I would however put Green Lantern and Shazam in place of the reserve members Cyclops booms in to help in ToA. I also don't know if Cyclops would be in the movie.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 09-22-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    If I could direct a live-action version of Throne of Atlantis or the Court of Owls, I would basically change nothing. Particularly issues 10 and 11 of CoO is almost perfectly paced and laid out for a film.

I would however put Green Lantern and Shazam in place of the reserve members Cyclops booms in to help in ToA. I also don't know if Cyclops would be in the movie.

Just as a note of curiosity, what are the plots of Throne Of Atlantis and Court Of Owls?

Believe one is a Aquaman centric Justice League story, other a Batman story from New 52 to do with a secret Gotham society/group.

I'll have to think about that question, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Just as a note of curiosity, what are the plots of Throne Of Atlantis and Court Of Owls?

Believe one is a Aquaman centric Justice League story, other a Batman story from New 52 to do with a secret Gotham society/group.

I'll have to think about that question, though.
    You are correct on both accounts (though Throne is more like Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Trinity in that order because GL and Flash were away in their own events).