Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Kneel Before Grodd!- Gorilla Gordd Appreciation Thread

DC Forum Appreciation Thread rules:

1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Cyborg, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is the mightiest and most ruthless ape in all of DC Comics.

He is a conqueror, a killer, a warlord, a king.

He is Gorilla Grodd.

King of Gorilla City.

Surrender to his might, or have your skull crushed and your brains eaten.

This is his appreciation thread.

BANNED

Aquaman Vs Grodd!

Awesome
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

seriously? there's a grodd appreciation thread? where's the sinestro thread? is there a captain cold thread?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

GreenScar, you and I have such similar tastes!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

There should be more villain threads. I love Grodd, especially the new 52 version.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    GreenScar, you and I have such similar tastes!
    What can I say? Gorilla Grodd is an interesting villain. I do feel that he's tragically under-used. Such a shame, considering his immense potential.

I would love to see him as the main threat to the Justice League in an upcoming event. Can you imagine picking off the Justice League one by one, manipulating other villains, and enhancing his own powerset to the point that he can easily trade blows with the likes of Superman.

He's already got the Speed Force to keep up with Flash. Plus, it would be cool to see him best Martian Manhunter in a telepathic duel. Combine all these with his vast intellect and you've got a major threat. I can only hope that DC utilizes him more in the coming year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    There should be more villain threads. I love Grodd, especially the new 52 version.
    Yes, I agree. There should be more villain appreciation threads, both Marvel & DC villains alike. They deserve some much-needed attention.

BANNED

I'm really looking forward to Grodd vs Aquaman. The battle that I never knew that I wanted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Grodd vs Aquaman. The battle that I never knew that I wanted.
    My money is on Grodd. On land, he's too much for Aquaman to handle. If it takes place in water, I can see Aquaman using his element, and the creatures that dwell there, to his advantage much like he did in order to overcome Hercules recently in the series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    My money is on Grodd. On land, he's too much for Aquaman to handle. If it takes place in water, I can see Aquaman using his element, and the creatures that dwell there, to his advantage much like he did in order to overcome Hercules recently in the series.

I'll squeal like a little schoolgirl if Grodd is strong enough to trade blows with Arthur. We all know that his TP and his intelligence are legit but we never see how strong he is physically. So hopefully they don't disappoint. Thanks for making this thread. Seriously!!

BANNED

Aquaman ?

One of my favorite Grodd moments was when he had a special spoon ready to eat Luthor's brain.

BANNED

Where's that from?