Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Is Grodd DJ'ing in that second picture?

I think DC writers are messing up Grood with the whole savage genius angle. At first i thought it was cool with the "I'll eat your brains" stuff but now it seems to be overused to the point i forget Grood is a genius.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

It would appear our fearsome simian is back in the main spotlight to plague The Flash and everyone close to him! In all honestly, I'm looking forward to Grodd making an impact in not only The Flash, but the DC Universe. For I truly believe he is one of the most interesting, powerful, formidable, and underrated villains there is.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    It would appear our fearsome simian is back in the main spotlight to plague The Flash and everyone close to him! In all honestly, I'm looking forward to Grodd making an impact in not only The Flash, but the DC Universe. For I truly believe he is one of the most interesting, powerful, formidable, and underrated villains there is.

Thoughts?
    It's about time he came back .

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's about time he came back .

Yes, it is great to have Grodd back as the main villain in The Flash comics.

Plus, he's going to be facing off against the newest DC powerhouse, the Hulk/Doomsday-like being known as... DAMAGE!

BANNED

That's right! Gorilla Grodd is back with a vengeance! And we can expect to see a lot more of him in 2018!

BANNED

Has the origin of Gorilla City been changed since Rebirth? According to New 52 Aquaman, it was formerly a colony of Atlantis.

I like seeing Grodd return. I want him to retake Gorilla City and become a major figure on the DC world stage.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-04-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Has the origin of Gorilla City been changed since Rebirth. According to New 52 Aquaman, it was formerly a colony of Atlantis.

I like seeing Grodd return. I want him to retake Gorilla City and become a major figure on the DC world stage.
    I think the first time we've seen Gorilla City since Rebirth was when the heroes traveled there in Metal, but they didn't go over what's currently going on there at all as far as government (I assume Solovar is still in charge).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the first time we've seen Gorilla City since Rebirth was when the heroes traveled there in Metal, but they didn't go over what's currently going on there at all as far as government (I assume Solovar is still in charge).
    Thanks for the info. I hope we get to see Gorilla City play a greater role in future stories. I like the idea of there being a secret society of highly advanced gorillas. I would like to see GC's relationship with other fictional societies such as Atlantis or Themyscira.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED