Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Will Axis at least TRY to unite the X-men and the Avengers, if not that will anything unite them?

I'm tried of seeing the X-fans trying to denounce the AVengers as a great evil to mutant and towards the X-men. Just becasue things are a tad complex right now within Marvel doesn't mean that we can throw our fan anger out on fictional beings.

With the events of Axis coming up, and the threat of the Red Skull, will it be enough to at least try to unite the greatest teams in the Marvel Universe under a common goal ?

And if not Axis, then WHAT WILL MAKE the X-men fanbase see the Avengers as equals and vice versa ?

In other words, what will unite the teams under a common front ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I'm tried of seeing the X-fans trying to denounce the AVengers as a great evil to mutant and towards the X-men. Just becasue things are a tad complex right now within Marvel doesn't mean that we can throw our fan anger out on fictional beings.

With the events of Axis coming up, and the threat of the Red Skull, will it be enough to at least try to unite the greatest teams in the Marvel Universe under a common goal ?

And if not Axis, then WHAT WILL MAKE the X-men fanbase see the Avengers as equals and vice versa ?

It will take much better writing and an editorial shift...and neither of those is likely to happen in AXIS.

BANNED

When the Avengers stop acting like they can do NO wrong. Wanda needs to be de-powered. She's just as dangerous as this over-powered mutant in the current Uncanny. Put her in the ground. Then maybe I'll listen to the Avengers and take them seriously. Maybe.

Confirmed at the last Comic-Con that it won't unite them.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

SHIELD could make a direct grab to wrangle in the Xgroups and the Avengers swing in to stop them perhaps free a few interment camps.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    SHIELD could make a direct grab to wrangle in the Xgroups and the Avengers swing in to stop them perhaps free a few interment camps.
    The Avengers straight up work for SHIELD in the 8month jumps.

Are the Avengers going to stop acting like clueless bullies who panic ealisly and work as a govement goon squad?
    Are s the Avangers employers going to be any less evil and bigoted
    Will the Avengers lick out genocidal loon and the Sentinel builder on the team?
    Will the Unity Squad team selection stoop being one that is designed to fail and led by a open bigot?

Unless those things all happen there is not a chance in hell. Marvel like the conflict and the easiest way to keep it going is to have the Avengers act like idiotic thugs where the X-men are concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    The last time the govement held mutants in a interment Camp an avenger helped the govement and tracked down escappees and another used it as a recruiting trip to work for the Government,

You know, critique/complain about in-universe stuff all you want (we all do) but how about you not tell other fans what opinions they should or shouldn't have? There is no compelling reason why the X-Men "fanbase" needs to see the Avengers as equals. Talking about how to "MAKE" other fans see things your way is a bit presumptuous.

If the X-Men somehow come out good during / after AXIS fans might cut the Avengers, and Marvel, some slack. We all know that's not going to happen, though...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

When the Avengers stop being written as villains and hypocrites? They can start by kicking Wanda off the team and putting her on trial for genocide.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

They will try and unite that's the supposed purpose of the unity squad. Will they? doubtful. I like the Avengers, but the way there being written is ugh to x fans.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Cheap rivalry is easier to write than more complex stories so...yeah, things are going to stay the way they are most likely.

Well I think AXIS is going to try and reunite the X-men and Avengers, but I think it's going to fail and fail on purpose. It would be too easy if all it took was one major threat to bring them together. We've seen that story before. It happened with Dark Reign. We don't need to see it again. I think Marvel wants to dig a little deeper and widen the divisions in new ways. We already know that the aftermath of this event is going to put Magneto at odds with the X-men and everyone else in the Marvel universe. We know Tony Stark is going to alienate his friends. I think the point of this story is to widen the division between both the Avengers and X-men, as well as the teams themselves. I think with Wolverine gone, there needs to be another reason to continue the current schism. This might end up providing it. I think Marvel wants the divisions with these characters to be much wider and much more bitter before they attempt to bring them together again. And I don't think that's going to happen for at least a few years.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Kind of a weird topic from a poster who creates a lot of stuff against Cyclops.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider