Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Not good enought she should take the Shiar throne.
    Careful what you wish for...then she'd either have to die or go insane...or both.

Will Axis unite the X-Men is what I'm wondering. End the schism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    It's easy. Take Beast, Logan, Cyclops, Iceman, Magneto, and Charles Xavier, put them on a space ship, and send it on a round-way trip to the Crunch. No TV, no wifi, just the pleasure of each others company.

By the time it gets back, the survivors will have seen their errors.
    In that case, better pack up Captain Arrogantmerica, Iron Frat Bro, Scarlet Psycho Patient and Prob Hawkeye (for good measure). They are a LARGE part of the problem.

BANNED

It's easy. Take Beast, Logan, Cyclops, Iceman, Magneto, and Charles Xavier, put them on a space ship, and send it on a round-way trip to the Crunch. No TV, no wifi, just the pleasure of each others company.

By the time it gets back, the survivors will have seen their errors.
    Put Quieten Quire in the ship too...I mean have him be lost in space for all I care. He ruined the X-men with the writers pushing him in the forefront.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    In that case, better pack up Captain Arrogantmerica, Iron Frat Bro, Scarlet Psycho Patient and Prob Hawkeye (for good measure). They are a LARGE part of the problem.
    Take Storm too. Hell, take anyone considered A-list minus Nightcrawler and Kitty.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Take Storm too. Hell, take anyone considered A-list minus Nightcrawler and Kitty.
    Storm's fallen to BP list. She hasn't raised back up.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

But she has a solo, surely that means she's sort of important, no?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Blame the X-writers for not using Storm's Black Panther's connections enough to possibly save the mutant race.

This would be the first twelve issues of Blue Team if I was showrunner.
    I'm pretty certain I would enjoy it infinitely more than AvX.
    Still really, really pissed off that they're killing Logan instead of resolving Schism.

so much hate
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Blame the X-writers for not using Storm's Black Panther's connections enough to possibly save the mutant race.
    Wakanda? you mean the same group of people that had a cure for cancer but refused to share it with the world? sure, they'd be a big help.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Careful what you wish for...then she'd either have to die or go insane...or both.
    They wiped out her Grey bloodline time to take something back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I think Storm's level of disagreement is appropriate enough to leave her behind without worrying. Similarly, Emma Frost has somehow become less of a bitch than her boy-toy (and I mean that in the nicest of ways, I'm just looking back at the Whedon run) so shed be flexible enough to work with the Gold Team.

Also, Swashbuckler, I think the X-Men need to be X-Men again before they can legitimately quarrel with the Avengers over right and wrong. Not that either side is right (mostly their both wrong right now).
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 09-23-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

To sum up, the Avengers and X-Men fans would probably get along better if Marvel would cop to the Avengers not necessarily having the cleanest of hands regarding the mutant situation and their complicity with a government that has often acted to the detriment of mutant survival and advancement and have it seriously addressed in-universe. However, I wouldn't say X-fans are entirely alone, as in-universe there are other superheroes who aren't buying what Marvel's selling; see New Warriors #6 by Chris Yost where Justice gives it to Iron Man and Captain America with both barrels (verbally) for treating the New Warriors like they're still damaged goods (a damaged brand, in Iron Man's words, corporate guy that he is) while glossing over that Civil War happened because the two of them dragged the entire superhero community into their dispute over handling the Superhuman Registration Act. It even got to the point that he tendered his official resignation from the Avengers, declaring himself a New Warrior first and foremost and that they didn't have to take the Avengers' crap lying down.

Actually, that would be a pretty awesome idea in-universe, an anti-Avengers movement by superheroes who've gotten sick and tired of the Avengers lording over the rest of the superhero community in alliance with a government that has all too often treated superheroes, especially mutant superheroes, with suspicion and contempt. "It's an Avengers World? No, you arrogant s***heads, it's our world, as in it belongs to all of us, not just you!"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

when marvel starts aping DC's crisis, all x-men and avengers will be united... in a horrible, pointless mass-death upon whose bones a new, SYNERGIZED, MU shall be built

or until steve and the rest of the qooky quartet dangle from lamposts on panel. whichever comes first.