Default Comixology sale - Skybound titles

On sale are:
    Clone
    Ghosted
    Manifest Destiny
    Thief of Thieves
    Dead Body Road
    Witch Doctor

Definitely getting Manifest Destiny. Anything else recommended?

I would recommend Ghosted if you are interested in a supernatural crime story. Some people don't enjoy it but I love it. Maybe give the first story arc a try?
    Black Science, Copperhead, Deadly Class, East of West, The Fade Out, Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Injustice, Invincible, Lazarus, Manifest Destiny, Nailbiter, Outcast, Saga, Southern Bastards, Spread,The Walking Dead, Wayward, XO Manowar

Witch Doctor was awesome. Haven't had a hint of anything new in over a year, though, so I think it's done.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

I never understood the Skybound line beyond giving Kirkman an imprint so they can throw him some cheddah. If anything, the Skybound titles seem to be Image's weakest, and the name doesn't fit at ALL. It feels like Dark Horse would be a better fit for the brand, with their Captain Midnight/Skyman Golden Age revival.

Like all the other imprints, Skybound is Kirkman's playground. He gets to pick the titles they publish. I don't know that he actually makes any money off of the titles they publish that he doesn't own.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.