Fantastic Member

Default Batgirl sale on Comixology

Comixology has a Batgirl sale for the next seven days. I already have Year One, The Bat and the Cat and The Greatest Stories Ever Told. I'm thinking of getting Batman: Batgirl (1997) #1, Batman: Batgirl: Girlfrenzy (1998) #1, DC First: Batgirl/Joker #1 and Batgirl Special (1988) #1. What do you think? Are any of these good? Thanks!

Incredible Member

If the 2009-2011 Batgirl series is included in the sale, buy the whole thing. Well worth it, great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    If the 2009-2011 Batgirl series is included in the sale, buy the whole thing. Well worth it, great stuff.
    It's not, unfortunately. Barbara Gordon Batgirl only, by the look of it.

Mind you, the sale has issues of Batman Family in it, so for me it's worth it just for those...

All-New Member

The classic DETECTIVE #526 is also available for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Comixology has a Batgirl sale for the next seven days. I already have Year One, The Bat and the Cat and The Greatest Stories Ever Told. I'm thinking of getting Batman: Batgirl (1997) #1, Batman: Batgirl: Girlfrenzy (1998) #1, DC First: Batgirl/Joker #1 and Batgirl Special (1988) #1. What do you think? Are any of these good? Thanks!
    I can say that the Bat and the Cat is really funny and good, it features the first encounter of Batgirl and Catwoman and also involves a nudist club, pretty hilarious.