Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default What do you guys do if a friend broke up with you or doesn't want to talk to you anymore?

As human beings, we always do or say things all the time and sometimes do nothing at all. And we always like to speak to others or have someone to talk with about anything just to get our day going.

But one of the saddest and most unfortunate events to ever loom into our paths and occur is to find out all of the sudden that your girlfriend/boyfriend or any friend or buddy or pal or a family member in general or anyone who love/like and respect/admire and think are cool, have a falling out with you and feel that they don't want you to talk to them anymore.

To give a hypothetical example, let's say there was someone I befriended and have trusted for the past several years and looked up to him as an older sibling and always had great times talking with him, has suddenly not want to talk to me anymore and is in fact wanting to ignore. Even though I can understand if he wants me to leave him alone, all I wanted to do was to say "hello" and "what's up?" and tell him "no hard feelings?" after a whole year of not talking to him at all and then just resume back to whatever I was doing. But I was given the cold shoulder. And i felt sad and devastated, not knowing what to do or even how to react/feel at first.

What do you do if a friend breaks up with you and doesn't want to associate with you anymore? What would you do to cheer yourself up and make yourself happy or what things make you feel better?

BANNED

You move on with your life.

I tend to binge game when I'm depressed, so I guess do that. But yeah, eventually you just move on.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

I've had that happen a lot. First few times were my fault. The last time was my friend's part who admitted that to me in a text and we reconciled (sorta).
    Best thing to do is, like the lovely posters said above, move on.
    Or you can try the unhealthy option of finding friends/S.O.s that look exactly like the friends that you don't talk to anymore.
    Bonus points if they share the same name.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Extraordinary Member

Someone I strongly care for? I would honestly fight for it.

Go to the gym, be social, and give the person time to either get over it or just move on.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

It is hard sometimes. I fell out with a girl 3 or 4 years ago. Totally my fault and, God, do I regret it.

Like the posts above say though, you've gotta get on with life....

BANNED

Love and respect yourself above anybody else , (yes everyone ) and I promise you, you would never feel like this again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MOOT View Post
    Love and respect yourself above anybody else , (yes everyone ) and I promise you, you would never feel like this again.
    Best answer ever.

Extraordinary Member

One thing I always say, whenever things are bleak or bad;
    The sun will continue to shine.

Take what you think of it.

BB

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like you did something pretty bad to the guy.

BANNED

Drink.

At the end of the day you can't force people to interact with you. If you know someone wants a break, well, that's just life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Sounds like you did something pretty bad to the guy.
    It's more online.

And not necessarily stuff like insulting or saying stuff to intentionally offend him. But more like, he just didn't want to talk with me anymore and felt that... eh it's complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Someone I strongly care for? I would honestly fight for it.
    This is good. But only to an extent; then it's time to declare a brand new day and just move on with your life. It's rough, it's awful-feeling, believe me. But you can get past it.