Always Rakzo

Default Green Lantern #31 Spoilers

The war is finally here and it's actually progresses in a pretty good way.

Great issue and the best part is that the next chapter is next week on Green Lantern Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    The war is finally here and it's actually progresses in a pretty good way.

Great issue and the best part is that the next chapter is next week on Green Lantern Corps.
    2 Things:

1) Went you start a spoilers thread, its best to actually have spoilers in your post.

2) from the newly announced rebooted board rules:

NO REVIEW THREADS OF NEW RELEASES BEFORE 9AM EST

Threads to discuss newly-released comics may be created at 9:00 AM Eastern on the day the issues are released in the United States.
    Thread closed for a bit. When I reopen, please consider putting the spoilers of the issue in. If that is not something you want to do, dont open the thread. Wait till someone else does it and then reply with what you have above.

Good to go. 9am EST achieved

Always Rakzo

I should mention that I'm really enjoying how Hal's character has evolved, it works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I should mention that I'm really enjoying how Hal's character has evolved, it works perfectly.
    You're more generous than I am on that account. To me, it's more like the idiot ball has finally been taken away... one he shouldn't have been handed in the first place to begin with. This doesn't strike me as growth so much as finally no longer being regressed.

THAT aside, yes, this was a fun issue. And man, the Durlans made a big mistake bringing deception alone to a willpower fight Hal and the crew chewed the fakes up and spit them out, and that did bring a smile to my face. Frankly, the Lanterns are, and should be portrayed as a force to be reckoned with, and I'm glad to see it show. Whether it will keep up or not remains to be seen.
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass