Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

164 79.61%
  • No

42 20.39%
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Is/Was Cyclops Right ?

So much hate and debate on Cyclops. So a simple question. Is/Was he right, or wrong regarding all that has happened and all that he has done since Schism and Utopia ? There's no maybe, just a yes or no. He's been right, or he's been wrong all this time.

I believe he was right.

He's been right, so far...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Cyclops - Hope is the Phoenix Host! The Phoenix is coming to Earth because of her!
    Captain America - We wont let Hope become the Phoenix Host! That's the only way to save Earth, by denying the Phoenix its Host and attacking it over and over again!
    Cyclops - She's already the Host, you don't want to get in the way of the Phoenix and its Host. Look, the Phoenix wont destroy Earth, so chill out.
    Captain America - AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! Let's raze Utopia and imprison a bunch of innocent mutant children!
    Cyclops - ...
    -Later_
    Captain America - I got it! Let's make Hope the Phoenix Host! That'll show the Phoenix!
    Cyclops - Ugh...
    Rachel - Ugh...
    Wolverine - ...Can I still stab the kid after she gets the bird?

I never really understand the whole "_____________ was right" campaigns. An argument happened, and yes he was right at the time. . . but that doesn't make him right all the time. My love for Cyclops is at an all-time high right now, but not because he was right about the Phoenix. It's because he embraces his flaws and doesn't give a crap.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I never really understand the whole "_____________ was right" campaigns. An argument happened, and yes he was right at the time. . . but that doesn't make him right all the time. My love for Cyclops is at an all-time high right now, but not because he was right about the Phoenix. It's because he embraces his flaws and doesn't give a crap.
    Thats why he was right, that and not acting as petulant as other X-Men have post schism.

Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Yes. He was.

Poll Results look like Cyclops eyebeams of rightness currently.

Well, he was in Avx and in other thing; but well, he is not always right the 100 % of the times, like with Bubblehead, he was wrong about that, but at least he had the right idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargukon View Post
    Yes. He was.

Poll Results look like Cyclops eyebeams of rightness currently.
    It's not even a poll anymore. It's a massacre now.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Cyclops - Hope is the Phoenix Host! The Phoenix is coming to Earth because of her!
    Captain America - We wont let Hope become the Phoenix Host! That's the only way to save Earth, by denying the Phoenix its Host and attacking it over and over again!
    Cyclops - She's already the Host, you don't want to get in the way of the Phoenix and its Host. Look, the Phoenix wont destroy Earth, so chill out.
    Captain America - AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! Let's raze Utopia and imprison a bunch of innocent mutant children!
    Cyclops - ...
    -Later_
    Captain America - I got it! Let's make Hope the Phoenix Host! That'll show the Phoenix!
    Cyclops - Ugh...
    Rachel - Ugh...
    Wolverine - ...Can I still stab the kid after she gets the bird?
    This! So much win.

BANNED

I laughed when I realized he was right in uncanny about maddie being Jean, and then he was right again about Jean being Phoenix. I wonder if Rachel will inform him that maddie is back, I bet he has a contingency plan for that

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    So much hate and debate on Cyclops. So a simple question. Is/Was he right, or wrong regarding all that has happened and all that he has done since Schism and Utopia ? There's no maybe, just a yes or no. He's been right, or he's been wrong all this time.

I believe he was right. Let the haters hate.
    I don't follow anything Cyclops related so explain to me exactly what he was supposed to be right about? I know you say with regard to utopia and schism but in what way?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I voted yes just because to me Cyclops is such a hardcore X-Man that there is no way he can do anything except defend mutants even as Disney forces Avengers down our throats. Good for Cyclops
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

No, he's left. badum dam tish

Where is the third option in "I couldn't care less since my life doesn't revolve around loving/hating Cyclops"?
    "This is me being reasonable"