Page 219 of 360 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpalm84 View Post
    This is my entire haul from April. Got back into comics using digital in late March to read Annihilation and Annihilation: Conquest. Excited to check out more cosmic goodness. Might take a break in between to check out what all the talk is about Saga.

Those cosmic books are great reading.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I watched the first Capaldi seasons and didn't really take to him very much and I've never been big on Clara either, although obviously I have no idea what the new companion is like (or what happened to Clara, so no spoilers :P). I'm sure that I will watch it again eventually though!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I watched the first Capaldi seasons and didn't really take to him very much and I've never been big on Clara either, although obviously I have no idea what the new companion is like (or what happened to Clara, so no spoilers :P). I'm sure that I will watch it again eventually though!
    Capaldi is great he needed a bit of time to figure it out how to play the character but from his second season he is on fire. That season was mostly good with one episode being just all around absolutely amazing. The new one so far is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    oh wow! all 3 posts above, great hauls! seems like everybody stocked up the last month
    SmilingPirate: wow! just wow! The DD AE alone almost blew my biweekly budget when I got it last year so I can't even image the overall cost of your haul! And damn I need that steranko AE even though it's too big and expensive but every time I see a picture of it I tear up a bit. Same with the Kelley Jones GEs (Deadman is just out).
    Thank you, I'm don't count overall cost, be cause it will be end with heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingPirate View Post
    Latest
    You have Kelley Jones' Batman in slipcase? How come?

Black Dog is indeed great book, that version is limited to 400 pieces, didn't know it's so OOp. I have it signed by author with sketch.

Incredible Member

Latest. Why 2 Eightballs? Well, ordered one from amazon, they said it got lost, so they sent a replacement. Got two now. I emailed them back offering to mail one back but they told me to not worry about it. So I guess one is going to eBay or I'm trading it. Corporate error in my favour.

I'd of been tempted to get the brubaker DD again if they'd have just made it one book instead of split it into two vols, easily could have been one

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I'd of been tempted to get the brubaker DD again if they'd have just made it one book instead of split it into two vols, easily could have been one
    I like thinner omnibuses the only thing I don't like about these is the price tag. Just got the LEgion omni for 36 quid which is around the same size and the 2 DD omnis are going for 45 at least? Still, I LOVE this run and decided to go with the omnibuses instead of the chunky trades.

I had the omni's and sold them at a good profit and replaced them with the trades, as I did with all of my marvel omni's but for the second time in my comic collecting life I'm considering selling all my marvel stuff, doesn't really do a great deal for me, I just got caught up in collecting every 'complete or ultimate' collection I could get my hands on

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I like thinner omnibuses the only thing I don't like about these is the price tag. Just got the LEgion omni for 36 quid which is around the same size and the 2 DD omnis are going for 45 at least? Still, I LOVE this run and decided to go with the omnibuses instead of the chunky trades.
    Yeah I wondered why it wasn't one volume, but I like the thinner volumes like Balakin does. Even if I am paying more per page than if it were one. This is my first time reading this DD run and I'm really enjoying v1 so far. Brubaker almost always delivers for me.

Slowed down this year.
    Since December, I've grabbed:

Batman Elseworlds vol 1
    Omega Men by Tom King
    Cosmic Odyssey DLX
    Flash by Morrison/Millar
    Flash by Waid vol 1+2
    Flash (N52) vol 6-8
    Flash adult coloring book

Rebirth trades:

Flash vol 1
    Nightwing vol 1
    Hellblazer vol 1
    Aquaman vol 1
    Deathstroke vol 1
    Superman vol 1+2
    Wonder Woman vol 1+2

Ordered these from my LCS yesterday:

Sex Criminals TP Vol. 1
    Old Man Logan Vol. 2 TP #1
    Action Comics #976
    Unfollow TP Vol. 1
    Totally Awesome Hulk #1 Variant
    Totally Awesome Hulk Mini-TP (?) #1-3

Amazing Member

Just one more OHC for XO Manowar to go. Gonna wait til vol 5 so I can binge it. Read the first 3 volumes and found it enjoyable.

IMG_0618.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Nice! I want to get Velvet but there's only so much someone can get or afford to buy.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor