Page 293 of 360 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I'm past 2 months now. Although I'm waiting on some books to be available but no major purchase planned (decided to skip Infinite crisis for now since I have the trades and the omnibus is just too damn big).
    To be honest, it's doing me no harm to work through my backlog... Although I plan to visit every book and comic shop in Cambridge (and some in London) whilst I'm there, so of course, I will have to buy some books
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I'm having a breather from buying new books too. My birthday's in October, so until having some as presents then, I'm only buying books that I really want that are on the verge of going OOP (Waid's Daredevil omnibus volume 1 for example, which I'm sure doesn't have long left).
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Actually, on the 30th June I've broken the fast by buying The Redemption of Althalus This was a nostalgia purchase as I read it so many times when I was younger but my copy disappeared (parents got rid of it...) years ago
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

I got myself this haul as a birthday gift.

Extraordinary Member

6ujhLNG - Imgur.jpg

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Got my Runaways omnibus in and it seems to have something funky going on the the bottom binding. First Marvel omnibus I've gotten when the binding is pretty much flat and seems glued almost to the spine.]
    My Deadpool by Daniel Way Vol 1 omni is exactly like this. I posted about it a couple months back in the Marvel Collected Editions thread. Was a pain to read because it's a bit tighter as a result.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Happy birthday and enjoy the books.
    Thanks! Aquaman was really good.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    6ujhLNG - Imgur.jpg

Happy Birthday DebkoX. A nice set of books there.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I ordered two rebirth deluxe and they came in perfect condition no problem, but the box they was in they had some space to slide around in, do they always package them like yours if you order a big amount?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    I ordered two rebirth deluxe and they came in perfect condition no problem, but the box they was in they had some space to slide around in, do they always package them like yours if you order a big amount?
    It was my first big order with them. I've ordered a TMNT with them before. That one came in a wrap-around cardboard cover. Also without damage.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    It was my first big order with them. I've ordered a TMNT with them before. That one came in a wrap-around cardboard cover. Also without damage.
    I am going to put in a big order and see how it goes. Whenever i buy paperbacks from them i try and order atleast 2 so they send it in a wrap around, when i ordered the first hellboy omnibus it came in a thin cardboard envelope and had more marks on it that i would like, but never had a problem when ordering multiple.

Mighty Member

Latest

https://imgur.com/goBfVWU

Finally got that elusive irredeemable i missed out on.

Unfortunately my ist order arrived damaged, so I'll have to wait a while longer to finish invincible. I swear, i ve had so many issues with IST lately (some their fault, some not) its really put a damper on the hobby for me. Idk how you pack so much foam and manage to not cover a corner?

If Marvel doesn't address their glue issues I'm going to seriously have to evaluate my spending. I been considering switching to cgc keys and they are making my decision for me at this point

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Latest

https://imgur.com/goBfVWU

Finally got that elusive irredeemable i missed out on.

Unfortunately my ist order arrived damaged, so I'll have to wait a while longer to finish invincible. I swear, i ve had so many issues with IST lately (some their fault, some not) its really put a damper on the hobby for me. Idk how you pack so much foam and manage to not cover a corner?

If Marvel doesn't address their glue issues I'm going to seriously have to evaluate my spending. I been considering switching to cgc keys and they are making my decision for me at this point
    Is No Surrender new?