Page 94 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    Awesome haul!

How is the reproduction in King-Size Kirby?
    Those are the only three Marvel collections at that size, correct?
    Nope. There's five so far (X-Men, Avengers and the three seen above) with a sixth on the way (Cap).

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Nope. There's five so far (X-Men, Avengers and the three seen above) with a sixth on the way (Cap).
    I guess the "Stan Lee Marvel Treasury" will be seventh book in this size, and will be released on June 14, 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    Awesome haul!

How is the reproduction in King-Size Kirby?
    Those are the only three Marvel collections at that size, correct?
    It is awesome book with high quality reproduction of Kirby art

Amazing Member

wife just ordered me my valentine's gifts. she's getting me the following, but I can't get them until valentine's day

age of apocalypse companion omnibus

alias omnibus

planetary omnibus

jsa vol. 1 omnibus.

also, LCS was having a sale. I got the following:

x statix omnibus for half off

ultimate spiderman vol. 1 for half off

and ultimate avengers (millar) for $25.

been reading x statix and it's unreal

today I ordered vol. 4 and 5 of brubaker's cap to finish the run
    Last edited by JakeJarmel; 01-29-2016 at 03:16 PM.

DSCF1154.jpg

Got the last of the Delano run of Hellblazer and beginning my foray into Teen Titans.

What I've learned from TT: Communication is key. Cryptic words are annoying as blazes. This book makes me wanna punch pacifism
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Hellblazer is love. Hellblazer is life.

Another January haul, this month got out of hand but probably gonna cut down on purchases for a while, stuck home sick for 2 days so probably won't have the funds.
    I have to mention again that the Phantom hardcovers are the biggest rip offs in history, just got the Charlton years hc and the reproduction quality is non existent basically glad I have 3 other on the way (insert sarcasm...still, probably this is my achilles heel, I just couldn't stop myself)
    The 2 little fellas were a gift, just discovered this super lame toyline from almost 15 years ago and my flatmate bought me a 2pack (for a thing that only eastern europeans celebrate). They look awful and they have almost every JSA member so I have to hunt down the whole team now

Mighty Member

The size of that YA Omnibus makes me chuckle everytime I see it. Also, I bought that lone ranger omni when I first started collected editions and it was a disappointment, hope you enjoy it more. Maybe I should revisit it...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Another January haul, this month got out of hand but probably gonna cut down on purchases for a while, stuck home sick for 2 days so probably won't have the funds.
    I have to mention again that the Phantom hardcovers are the biggest rip offs in history, just got the Charlton years hc and the reproduction quality is non existent basically glad I have 3 other on the way (insert sarcasm...still, probably this is my achilles heel, I just couldn't stop myself)
    The 2 little fellas were a gift, just discovered this super lame toyline from almost 15 years ago and my flatmate bought me a 2pack (for a thing that only eastern europeans celebrate). They look awful and they have almost every JSA member so I have to hunt down the whole team now
    Ha! I actually like that Dr. Midnite figure. A lot of great comics art in your haul. I also have Corto Maltese on the way. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    The size of that YA Omnibus makes me chuckle everytime I see it. Also, I bought that lone ranger omni when I first started collected editions and it was a disappointment, hope you enjoy it more. Maybe I should revisit it...
    I've actually read that Lone Ranger run when it came out and quite liked it, the second series after that was the one that really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
    Ha! I actually like that Dr. Midnite figure. A lot of great comics art in your haul. I also have Corto Maltese on the way. I hope you enjoy it.
    oh don't get me wrong, I really like the figures but they are not really good looking ones but that's why I like them. I really don't care about the regular comicbook figures (Marvel legends style and such) only these weirdos
    Have to be honest, I wasn't too crazy about the first volume of Corto, maybe I should have take a break halfway through because I got tired by the end, but liked it enough to get the second volume which is supposedly really freakin' good.
    Also the art is amazing and the production quality is unbelievable for a paperback.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    oh don't get me wrong, I really like the figures but they are not really good looking ones but that's why I like them. I really don't care about the regular comicbook figures (Marvel legends style and such) only these weirdos
    Have to be honest, I wasn't too crazy about the first volume of Corto, maybe I should have take a break halfway through because I got tired by the end, but liked it enough to get the second volume which is supposedly really freakin' good.
    Also the art is amazing and the production quality is unbelievable for a paperback.
    Glad to hear, as I ordered Vol. 2 as well. I read the previously released Ballad of the Salt Sea a while back and also had a mixed reaction, but I liked the characters enough to try these new releases. Hugo Pratt's art style is really odd but easy to get lost in. I'd planned on waiting for the HCs, but IDW said they'd be a ways off.

I'm starting to get concerned I'm going to miss out on the GA Lemire deluxe 'cause I'm skint for a couple of weeks and everyone is rightly buying it lol

Quote Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
    Glad to hear, as I ordered Vol. 2 as well. I read the previously released Ballad of the Salt Sea a while back and also had a mixed reaction, but I liked the characters enough to try these new releases. Hugo Pratt's art style is really odd but easy to get lost in. I'd planned on waiting for the HCs, but IDW said they'd be a ways off.
    I was hesitant to pick them up because originally they were supposed to be hc-s but the size and paperquality of it is insane for what it is. Other companies don't put half as much effort in their deluxe hc-s.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I'm starting to get concerned I'm going to miss out on the GA Lemire deluxe 'cause I'm skint for a couple of weeks and everyone is rightly buying it lol
    I think DC is good with reprints of its deluxe material if they go OOP fast but I wouldn't worry about a few more weeks.