Page 322 of 360 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Placed an order from IST for three books:

Detective Comics - 80 Years of Batman Deluxe OHC, and two Marvel Epics; Daredevil - Brother, Take My Hand, and Captain America - Hero or Hoax?

Incredible Member

I am in the midst of receiving orders I recently made during a binge buy during a sale and am also waiting on an IST package from a few weeks ago. The most recent few have been Fantastic Four (Waid), Harley Quinn 1 (Conner/Palmiotti) and Hulk Epic 3. I have read a bit of each omnibus and am really liking both of them. I never get bored of receiving new books and just taking some time to open them up and go through them.

No one................... AND I DO MEAN NO ONE ever get bored of ............
    Getting new books
    Taking time to opening them
    and going through them

Now, the actual part of reading them all........... well that (for me at least) has been problematic

Put in an Order for Atomic Robo Epic Collection vol 1. Gonna be a fun time.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

IST got me with that extra 3%, even though it didn't even cover the tax...and that my backlog is already obscene...so naturally I ordered anyway:

Promethea HC vol.1
    Detective Comics 80th HC
    Excalibur epic vol. 1

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Getting new books
    and going through them

Now, the actual part of reading them all........... well that (for me at least) has been problematic
    haha true enough. After I go through them, they than often go to their lonely place on the bookshelf never knowing when it will be read.

Amazing Member

Getting new books
    and going through them

Going through new books is one of the best things ever, whenever I see photos or videos of someone's collection and it mainly consists of books that are still shrink-wrapped, I feel a little sad inside.

It's not our fault that there are so many nice books...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Getting new books
    and going through them

I'm accumulating too many books, too quickly to keep up at the moment......but I have 2 surgeries later this year that will give me lots of downtime to catch-up.....so something to look forward to.....kind of lol.

So far this month I've bought:

Spider-Man 2099 Vol. 2: Spider-Verse

Lady Mechanika Vol. 2: Tablet of Destinies

and currently I've got an order in for

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (Elseworlds) Trade Paperback

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Successfully placed an order for the DM Variant cover Omnis of Avengers v4 and Savage Sword of Conan, through IST.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    . . . and currently I've got an order in for

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight (Elseworlds) Trade Paperback
    Still waiting for that one to ship, but in the meantime I also recently ordered

Frankenstein Underground TPB

CR.jpg

I went over budget today but I couldn't help myself. Too many DM's and sales!

Not an order but went to Glasgow for a few days and thought I won't really buy anything so of course I've managed to way overspend Snagged Hickvengers omnibus vol 1 and even got 20% off on it cause they had a sale on omnibuses. Also got Brubaker's Catwoman vol 2 which made me order the rest of the series.
    Kinda annoyed at myself about the spending but happy that I got the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Not an order but went to Glasgow for a few days and thought I won't really buy anything so of course I've managed to way overspend Snagged Hickvengers omnibus vol 1 and even got 20% off on it cause they had a sale on omnibuses. Also got Brubaker's Catwoman vol 2 which made me order the rest of the series.
    Kinda annoyed at myself about the spending but happy that I got the books.
    FP? We only have a small FP, but there are normally some on sale omnibus' on the right just as you come in the door. No big wall of sale comics like the London one though, I got loads of £2.99 HCs there :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”