Page 275 of 360 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I need to get that Motor girl omnibus but can't seem to find a decently priced hc in the UK.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I need to get that Motor girl omnibus but can't seem to find a decently priced hc in the UK.
    maybe try tfaw? both HC and SC are out of stock there but available for backorder, $31.99 and $22.39, respectively

haha, I wonder how long it will take for the battery to drain
    have you read it yet btw?
    yes, both of them, had to get them off Amazon as for some reason Speedyhen didn't stock, it fills a Rick and Morty hole until season 4 arrives in about 5 years. I thought the battery had drained real quick but it's solar powered i guess, hold it up to a light bulb to give it a bump start

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    maybe try tfaw? both HC and SC are out of stock there but available for backorder, $31.99 and $22.39, respectively
    oh haven't ordered from them in ages, I will check, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    yes, both of them, had to get them off Amazon as for some reason Speedyhen didn't stock, it fills a Rick and Morty hole until season 4 arrives in about 5 years. I thought the battery had drained real quick but it's solar powered i guess, hold it up to a light bulb to give it a bump start
    speedyhen is weird with Oni and Boom titles, sometimes they stock paperbacks but not the hcs or just some of the volumes.
    Good to know it's good but not sure about Season 4, it's apparently still not ordered by the network

Fantastic Member

oh haven't ordered from them in ages, I will check, thanks!
    neither have i - they used to have great deals but lately not so much, and no fat coupons either. but sometimes they have stuff you can't seem to find at a reasonable price anywhere else. i got Rachel Rising and SiP Kids from them when the former was just too expensive everywhere else and the latter was nowhere to be found.

Fantastic Member

thanks! Nah, it just arrived on Saturday but I've heard great things about it and I tend to like JMS's series especially the "older" ones. Might make this my next read, I might need a shorter run after Promethea and F4.
    That or Godzilla cause I'm on a huge kaiju kick since like December.
    i think you're going to like it. it was one of the first books in my collection, bought it based on description and ended up loving it. this is the slipcase edition, isn't it (can't make it out on the phone)? 17 quid, wow. jealous. i'd like to see it in oversize.... mine is paperback and i'm afraid to open it to reread, it being a Top Cow product... i hope the hardcover is built better.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    i think you're going to like it. it was one of the first books in my collection, bought it based on description and ended up loving it. this is the slipcase edition, isn't it (can't make it out on the phone)? 17 quid, wow. jealous. i'd like to see it in oversize.... mine is paperback and i'm afraid to open it to reread, it being a Top Cow product... i hope the hardcover is built better.
    yeah it's the slipcase version. I expect to like it, I remember loving Rising stars when I've read it like a decade ago (need to reread it soon) and the last thing from JMS I've read was probably The Twelve which I was also very fond of. Just finished F4 so might grab it next but I have to watch a Gamera movie before that, so who knows where I end up after that

Latest:
    While this seems like an overkill of a haul (again) I actually got some really sweet deals through ebay or checking my isbns.com wishlist for price drops daily.
    Just to list a few, I managed to get: UXF omnibus for £70, Godzilla ohc for £4,7 (crazy I know), Promethea absolutes for £190 which is a lot for a single purchase but it's like £63 each which is around what it would be with online discounts now if they still be in print. Hickman F4 lot for £80 for 10 books, 6 of them are the phcs and Midnight Nation £17.
    So I feel extremely lucky to get so many good books for such great prices. Already read Promethea (now that was a mind bending exercise) and almost finished with Hickman's F4 (an epic roller coaster ride) and I don't even know what to read next I have so much good stuff (which is a "problem" I love to have).
    Holy heck, Balakin. What a haul.

Extraordinary Member

THat haul makes me jealous.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Attachment 62726
    My first haul of 2018.I started to hunt down the Swamp thing books,but I'm stopping since the Absolute is right around the corner.
    Loving the Swamp Thing. My first ever omnibus.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Ordered the Marvel Universe by John Byrne Omnibus.

These nostalgic books are addictive...

I picked this up from my LCS:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post

Nice haul there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post

I keep meaning to buy World Reader. I read the first couple of issues in floppy form and liked it.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"