Page 170 of 360 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Went to a bookshop and got myself Fight Club 2 HC, Postal v1, Descender v1 and Robin: Son of Batman vol 1 HC. All except for Fight Club 2 were on sale so that's pretty neat!
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Mighty Member

BANNED

Earlier today in the mail I git the Elfquest Complete Collection Volume 2 trade paperback. It's frikkin huge lol same as the first one.

Now I need to get Elfquest Final Quest Volume 2 trade paperback so my Elfquest series is almost complete and alot of catching up to do

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Nice haul. Green River Killer is a solid read and I adore those Manara collections from Dark Horse. Been meaning to pick up the Erotic collections as well but it is damn near impossible to find a copy of Vol.1 that isn't overpriced.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    Nice haul. Green River Killer is a solid read and I adore those Manara collections from Dark Horse. Been meaning to pick up the Erotic collections as well but it is damn near impossible to find a copy of Vol.1 that isn't overpriced.
    That's been keeping me from those as well. My ocd won't allow me to have just 2 and 3 lol. There are paperback reprints on the way though.

very neat! Although I'm not a fan of erotic stuff so Manara never attracted me but those hc-s looks really nice in a stack.

All-New Member

Week #5 pickups

I love manara's work, have to bite the bullet and get those collection soon as they are out of stock in a lot of places.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic18 View Post
    Week #5 pickups

ah, Doctor Who! Nice!
    Quite liked this ohc although it took me a while to get into it. I would recommend getting the 11th Doctor one as well, The girl who waited the boy who lived. I think I liked that even more.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I love manara's work, have to bite the bullet and get those collection soon as they are out of stock in a lot of places.
    I found volume one while traveling. Even talked the lcs into a discount since it had been in their stock a while lol.

I was lucky enough to find one after months of searching, and today, The Boys Definitive Edition volume 5 arrived

Now time to search for the hardest one to find: volume 3.

I found volume one while traveling. Even talked the lcs into a discount since it had been in their stock a while lol.
    Nice!

I can't find them online or in shops, thought to be fair I need to have a proper look. I have The Borgia and Indian summer, need to grab the rest.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

So I've been saving up my money and had a choice to buy some of the newer HC's that came out over the last month or so, or get what I've been saving up for now and buying that other stuff next month. I chose the latter.

I am now the proud owner of all of the Hellboy LE's #1-6. I've been wanting to get these for some time, but didn't want to get them one at a time, so I've been saving up. I bought all 6 off of Amazon and they are due to ship in the next two weeks.

I also just purchased the OHC's of Hickman's Avengers run. I just need Avengers Vol. 3 and Time Runs Out to have the whole set. And I'm buying those tomorrow. I'm so excited right now!

Question though, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but didn't DH put out LE's of BPRD or just regular HC's?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

^ Just the thick hcs. Good luck finding 3 and 4 for a reasonable price

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Nice!

I can't find them online or in shops, thought to be fair I need to have a proper look. I have The Borgia and Indian summer, need to grab the rest.
    V1 only has Indian summer and the paper man. So may not be worth tracking down if your ocd can stand it. Been trying to find a reasonable copy of the borgias as well.