Page 89 of 360 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by barcelunatic View Post

Scalped OHCs (#4 & #5) will be released at the end of the year, I believe, and if it does get the Absolute treatment, you're in for another 2-3 years' wait. Do you really wanna wait that long?
    I probably have about 2 years worth of books to read so I don't mind the wait, as soon the Preacher TV show was announced I sold my HC's as I assumed they would get the absolute treatment, did the same with Lucifer as I'm gambling on them getting absoluluted?? Yeah, that works

Added to that, with movie (or TV series, I can't remember which) I will prob sell my 100 bullets HC's
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 01-04-2016 at 09:43 AM.

BANNED

Superman+ Action Comics new 52 issues 1-current. I had a friend who let me read the latest issues from his collection, but I decided to buy the whole lot. Very happy, though of course there are more than a couple of rough spots.

Entirety of the Green Lantern "Ion" storyline, from just before to just after. I'm a certifiable fanatic about GLC.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    did the same with Lucifer as I'm gambling on them getting absoluluted?? Yeah, that works
    Waiting for Lucifer HCs too... I haven't read it so that'd make a great purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Added to that, with movie (or TV series, I can't remember which) I will prob sell my 100 bullets HC's
    100 Bullets is apparently slated for a movie, but nothing concrete yet.

Does anyone, by any chance, have any idea if the missing HCs are going to be reprinted?

Fantastic Member

2015 was the year of converting to TPBs or upgrading to HCs and anything else I want to fill in the gaps hasn't been released yet. I may just save and hold off for a haul around the time the Uncanny X-Men Omnibus is released (hopefully on special on IST) and go from there. The wish list is deceptively lengthy as a place holder but nothing screams priority but a couple of things here and there.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by barcelunatic View Post
    Waiting for Lucifer HCs too... I haven't read it so that'd make a great purchase.

I just started buying the Lucifer Fat TPBs. I would love hardcovers though. It is one of my favorite series of all time, I would recommend reading it ASAP in any way possible.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    I just started buying the Lucifer Fat TPBs. I would love hardcovers though. It is one of my favorite series of all time, I would recommend reading it ASAP in any way possible.
    Noted :-) I read the first issue as part of the Vertigo First Offences trade (where I also read Preacher #1 and Invisibles #1).

I mentioned in previous posts that I just bought and started Preacher... and am already enjoying the ride at issue #2!

So the next purchase will have to be one of Lucifer and The Invisibles.......... :-P Certainly one of the more difficult questions life can throw at you...

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    I've read the first 2 fat volumes. The first half of volume 1 is weak... but after that, it's a hell of series (yeah... it was some kind of joke lol)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arsenalherd View Post
    Excellent!! Say, you're not a Spider-Man fan are you?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Excellent!! Say, you're not a Spider-Man fan are you?
    to be fair I haven't got much Spidey but I saw the Reillys and JMS lot for cheap on a UK selling site so bit the blokes hand off.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    why do you have 4 of the same figure? I get why you'd buy 2, one for display and keeping one in the box(although I think the funko pop boxes don't look the best, the figure is too deep and in the shadows).

All-New Member

Some orders from the holidays

holidayhaul.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis K View Post

holidayhaul.jpg
    where did you get that secret warriors omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis K View Post

holidayhaul.jpg
    Love Secret Warriors, such a great read!